Advice needed - friend unwell

Festgoer136

Looking for some advice or any similar experiences.

My friend is unwell and had to be in hospital today and certainly won’t be recovered by Wednesday when we travel down (she would have had to fly to London on tuesday). We are hoping she will be up for coming on Friday if we can manage getting her ticket to her.

We are booked on the 2PM return coach from London and staying at Worthy View. Im lead booker. Is there any way you think they would let us collect on her behalf? I know they hand out the tickets on the coach - if she’s not there to collect it what do they do? If I can get it for her Then could meet her outside the ground on the Friday. Is it worth contacting See Tickets?

Any advice much appreciated. We would all be gutted if she can’t make it. 

Contact See Tickets. The coach driver will most likely not give you the ticket. Her ticket will be left at the box office (at the coach park...)  

My wife missed the coach in 2017, and see was able to collect her ticket upon arrival on Friday. 

Contact See Tickets. The coach driver will most likely not give you the ticket. Her ticket will be left at the box office (at the coach park...)  

My wife missed the coach in 2017, and see was able to collect her ticket upon arrival on Friday. 

In 2017 I was the lead booker for my coach group and the driver gave me all the tickets for my group just as I was packing the gear under the bus. 

Personally I'd say it to the driver when you're boarding. If he doesn't give it to you your friend can always just collect it from the box office 

11 hours ago, kabillion said:

How long did she have to wait for the tix old son... Ie is there a massive que etc 

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

How long did she have to wait for the tix old son... Ie is there a massive que etc 

She arrived Friday afternoon (about 1800). No queue to get ticket. The guy asked why missed the bus, and then gave us the ticket. No queues to get in the festival either by that point. 

• Upvote 1