Hospitality ticket and Staff/ Performer ticket.

clitbang

Hi

I have a hospitality ticket and my wife has a staff/performer ticket both are in our names. 

Will my wife be able to come through bronze gate with me on arrival? Will she be able to camp with me in the woodsies hospitality camping?

Not long to go now!!!

33 minutes ago, Gabi_says said:

Is her name Kirsten? Someone asked something very similar yesterday:

No i do not know Kirsten.

Obviosuly we will be coming in one car and sleeping in the same tent together so need to work out a solution as going to 2 different gates on arrival isnt ideal. Also same for camping we would like to camp in hospitality or crew together but with having differnet bands i have no idea on the solution. 

I know we could camp in general areas together no issues.

Any help much appreciated.

Edited by clitbang

1 hour ago, clitbang said:

No i do not know Kirsten.

Obviosuly we will be coming in one car and sleeping in the same tent together so need to work out a solution as going to 2 different gates on arrival isnt ideal. Also same for camping we would like to camp in hospitality or crew together but with having differnet bands i have no idea on the solution. 

I know we could camp in general areas together no issues.

Any help much appreciated.

Worst case scenario you can camp in general camping from Wednesday. I can't see you both getting in hospitality but a better chance in performers but you may find you getting hassle over your wristband everyday. 

I would just opt for general for an easy life. 

As to gates I think any gate is fine but I haven't worked for ten years and I have been giving out of date advice so it may be best to ignore me. 

1 hour ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Worst case scenario you can camp in general camping from Wednesday. I can't see you both getting in hospitality but a better chance in performers but you may find you getting hassle over your wristband everyday. 

I would just opt for general for an easy life. 

As to gates I think any gate is fine but I haven't worked for ten years and I have been giving out of date advice so it may be best to ignore me. 

Thanks for replying.