Last Minute Volunteering Opportunities

Sophie89

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any volunteering opportunities that are still going for Glastonbury? I've volunteered at several festivals in the past with Oxfam, but unfortunately I didn't manage to get a place with them this year, so wondered if there's any alternatives that may still have places? I'm aware this is like super SUPER last minute, but I've heard of a few people that have managed to grab a place really late before, so if anyone has any ideas I'd be super appreciative!

Thanks in advance!

People were still managing to grab oxfam places as late as yesterday, so you may be lucky there. As far as we can tell as soon as someone cancels the spot is listed, and if you are there at the right time you can nab it.

There's still a chance some people are leaving it till the very last minute before cancelling, so you may be lucky.

Have a search through the volunteering thread on the main forum, someone posted page checker instructions that alert you when one is listed.

Good luck!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the advice and the good luck! Unfortunately I've been trying to do this with Oxfam for the last week and haven't had any luck. Is there any other organisations that have been taking on volunteers last minute, or is it just Oxfam? I had a scroll through the volunteering thread and didn't seem to find much...

25 minutes ago, Sophie89 said:

Good luck! I think we're both going to need it looking this late unfortunately but will let you know if I come across anything!

Ditto! Currently keeping an eye on the Oxfam website for a Glastonbury space. Hopefully something comes up!