To welly or not to welly

LSTx

Wellies or no wellies?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be taking wellies or not judging off the predicted forecast?

• Wellies
    • Old Shoes / Trainers
    • Walking boots

Wellies. I wear them to the site and then have them in my tent if needed. One day I will get some walking boots but have to say, I have never had an issue with wellies myself.

Bought a pair of wellies the other day but they're going back as I've just found a pair of waterproof walking boots I'll be bringing

Hopefully with the sunshine we're going to have, I will only need them Weds, as the ground will dry out quick after Tuesdays downpour

50 minutes ago, marcwilson87 said:

Walking boots and wellies and flip flops. Perfect combination for all eventualities 

Walking boots and wet shoes for around the camp and any loo related night time manoeuvres.

In all my years I’ve only resorted to wellies once - in 2016 - and that was only because my walking boots developed a leak. I had a mild strop and a small cry when I accepted I had to throw them in the bin  

The only other occasion that really warranted wellies was 2007, and I’m not sure I could face that level of despair now that I’m 12 years older. I’d just leave I think  

This year I’m waiting to see what Tuesday night brings and unless it’s apocalyptic, the wellies will stay in the car. 

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I’ll be bringing my wellies, boots and converse, best to have options. 

Charm x

I am also taking all three! Don't trust there not to be a 2005 flash food and I don't fancy being in a scramble over buying wellies that don't even fit me