Village Ticket

panasonic2011

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

One more thing, My mistake - I said gates at 9. It's not, it's gate at 8am

one more thing - my pass is light pink with a green P in the middle - it says on the back that staff will direct me through pilton and that it accesses staff car park north side of the site , it doesn't mention it being a villagers pass - but the map on the back takes you to where the villagers green car park is on the map - is this ok?

1 hour ago, Hillnat said:

one more thing - my pass is light pink with a green P in the middle - it says on the back that staff will direct me through pilton and that it accesses staff car park north side of the site , it doesn't mention it being a villagers pass - but the map on the back takes you to where the villagers green car park is on the map - is this ok?

That’s not a villagers green car park pass. They are green with reddish border. You also need an access pass because you can’t drive through the village without a Pilton village access permit, which is not pink.

unless you have some other pass, in which case I have no idea. You could email the village liaison guy . Villageliaison@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

On 6/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, deebeedoobee said:

You can NOT use the ticket to get 5 people in.

come on folks use your brains!!!

each village ticket comes with a green card. This can be used to sign the ticket over to one person  for a day. Now the card has room for the ticket to be signed over to a person on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hence 5 lines. NOT 5 different people for the whole festival. Just one person for each day.

anyone who is suggesting that they can sign the ticket over to 5 people is probably a con man and I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.

if you would like to buy some magic beans I have some for sale.

How much for the magic beans?

2 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Wish I knew someone who lived close by ??

Unfortunately I know of at least one person who has been scammed by a supposed villager offering to hand their ticket over to them. They have just found out this week that they have been scammed. Sad times

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Unfortunately I know of at least one person who has been scammed by a supposed villager offering to hand their ticket over to them. They have just found out this week that they have been scammed. Sad times

Ah man that is such a shit thing to do. It's a huge risk handing over cash to someone you don't know. So many scammer about. 

4 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Ah man that is such a shit thing to do. It's a huge risk handing over cash to someone you don't know. So many scammer about. 

Fuckers innit.

Now for a very reasonable fee I can ensure that you'll be safe from scam artists... :ninja:

34 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

That’s not a villagers green car park pass. They are green with reddish border. You also need an access pass because you can’t drive through the village without a Pilton village access permit, which is not pink.

unless you have some other pass, in which case I have no idea. You could email the village liaison guy . Villageliaison@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

I have my green village car pass (i get one every year from a friend in the village). Never had a access pass though? 

3 hours ago, Lost in the village said:

Hi all, I have full village ticket and the green transfer slip which I have purchased from a friend of a friend to am happy it is all legit. I am just unsure on exactly where I need to enter the site. I’m travelling with a friend who has a normal ticket and orange parking pass. What is my best options? 

The person who originally owned the village ticket must enter the festival first and gain a wristband. They then come out and give you a ticket, a pass out and the green transfer slip. You can then enter by any gate you like. You will not be wristbanded.

this message was from Glastonbury festival office:

B7F052E7-BB91-4EFA-A288-11B5E423B3DE.jpeg

Advisory note: Beware of scams involving village tickets. I was told by a villager who has access to village tickets [plural] that the names of people who can use them as guests of the villagers had to be submitted by the villagers in January this year. The idea being touted that up to 5 people can use just one by writing their name on a list, this week, is farcical.

2 hours ago, scorp said:

Advisory note: Beware of scams involving village tickets. I was told by a villager who has access to village tickets [plural] that the names of people who can use them as guests of the villagers had to be submitted by the villagers in January this year. The idea being touted that up to 5 people can use just one by writing their name on a list, this week, is farcical.

This is wrong as I know people who submitted them in February and I think, as per the advice above from the festival office, there are ways of transferring after. 

1 minute ago, strummer77 said:

This is wrong as I know people who submitted them in February and I think, as per the advice above from the festival office, there are ways of transferring after. 

OK, thanks for the info. 

This is my 1st post so Hi.

Absolutely devastated not to get tickets.

I have been offered village tickets. The guy sent a picture. Could someone let me know if they look like the real deal please?
Many thanks

Stu

T3-qdsGe.jpg

Edited by Sturat

3 hours ago, Sturat said:

This is my 1st post so Hi.

Absolutely devastated not to get tickets.

I have been offered village tickets. The guy sent a picture. Could someone let me know if they look like the real deal please?
Many thanks

Stu

T3-qdsGe.jpg

I’ve seen this exact image from someone else trying to sell this ticket. So I’m guessing this image is flying around the internet and people are making a quick buck off us desperate souls ?

2 hours ago, Urshymon said:

I’ve seen this exact image from someone else trying to sell this ticket. So I’m guessing this image is flying around the internet and people are making a quick buck off us desperate souls ?

Hey thanks. It’s the hope that kills you! If it were just round the corner I would be all over it but the only thing worse than not going to Glastonbury, is going to Glastonbury but not going to Glastonbury!