Sean Paul

Hugh Jass

15 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

How is it? He’s a bigger act who’s sold more records. The National are for bedwetters.

I don’t wanna lower myself to name calling but waiting 3 hours to watch Haim and standing through a band you hate so much is a bit weird isn’t it? 

If this was an episode of Family Fortunes (it isn’t, but bear with me) and I was Les Dennis (I could be for all you know... but bear with me) and someone had said ‘Sean Paul’, my exact response would have been ‘if it’s there, I’ll give you the money myself’.

Edited by Homer
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Girl get busy, just shake that booty non-stop
When the beat drops
Just keep swinging it
Get jiggy
Get crunked up
Percolate anything you want to call it
Oscillate you hip and don't take pity
Me want fi see you get live upon the riddim when me ride

I'm not saying I'm not flattered, but perhaps a PM would be better?

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, august1 said:

Idris Elba is on 15 minutes after him at glade. Could have seen coming out here otherwise

Thinking Big Dris, Sean Paul and hopefully Wiley come out during Stefflon Don's set for Boasty.

Probably how this booking came to be!

54 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

In a perfect world, this would be one consistent run going from Idris > Sean > Wu > Chip > Chems – and it would be the most dumb, fun seven hours on earth.

All I need is one of those time Turner things that Hermione had in Harry Potter, and I can make it happen. 

The JP tent is losing its way a bit, I reckon. It seems to have had its thunder stolen by the WG tent this year, a lineage that starts at the Other stage for watching decent, new alternative acts. Also, I can't think of a single iconic JP headliner set in the history of the festival. I've only ever seen two there - The Cribs and MGMT - and neither was a patch on the atmos you get at, say, West Holts at that time.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:35 PM, FloorFiller said:

Never in a million years would’ve guessed this. Definitely a last minute ‘shit who’s touring around this time?!’ booking then. 

Im sure it’ll be a lot of fun for those who go, but I’m very glad to not be landed with another clash.

definitely.

obviously it was supposed to be Diplo, he pulled out, and this was one of the few they could get at short notice.

the fact that it's been announced in advance and not just left until he steps on stage says it all....