Sean Paul

Hugh Jass

12 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

No. get on spotify now and whine up ya bumper!

Gave it 5 minutes. Alexa has just been asked to stop!

I hope all those excited have an awesome time. I'll still be at The Chems 

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Some idiot was annoyed and said he was expecting Fleetwood Mac in that slot ?‍♂️

I was very, very close to responding to his tweet but then refrained. He'll probably be disappointed when Prince doesn't play the Park stage on Saturday. 

• Like 1

If The Killers knock our Mr. Brightside early then I can see a lot of the locals heading off to Sean Paul after 30 mins or so.    He'll definitely pull a crowd.

I think it'll be a bit of a party, to be honest, but his songs have been the soundtrack to every terrible nightclub visit I've had for the past 15 years so I'll give it a miss!

10 minutes ago, uscore said:

Sean Paul though.  It's what John Peel would have wanted.

What makes you say this? John Peel played loads of Dancehall?! Pretty sure he will have dropped Sean Paul at some point.

Funny how John Peel's legacy has become that he liked all the music that whoever is thinking about him likes and NOTHING ELSE. Really not what he was about.

• Upvote 2