Sean Paul

Hugh Jass

The reason why this is a fantastic booking is because it gives a MASSIVE middle finger to the bedwetters & soft boys hoping for Foals, Thom Yorkshire Pudding and Fleetwood Mac this year. Glastonbury bookers have clearly gone out of their way to book whatever the fuck they like and as a result it’s one of the most diverse festival line ups in recent times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I’ll be at the Chems, but... I saw him at the Electric Ballroom a couple of years ago. And it was great fun. I loved it. I know lots of men are going to say “I like Sean Paul” and lots of women are going to say “I like the chemical brothers” (and of course they all can) but I reckon the gender balance of one will be the inverse of the gender balance of the other.  

25 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

The reason why this is a fantastic booking is because it gives a MASSIVE middle finger to the bedwetters & soft boys hoping for Foals, Thom Yorkshire Pudding and Fleetwood Mac this year. Glastonbury bookers have clearly gone out of their way to book whatever the fuck they like and as a result it’s one of the most diverse festival line ups in recent times.

Oh, shut up.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Imagine all the stupid people hoping it would be acts they like. This shows them! 

1 hour ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Out of upvotes, but definitely this ^^^^

I don't care who it is because there's already enough great stuff for me to see, but it's great they're booking a lineup with "something for everyone". We didn't need more average indie bands.

38 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

It’s not for me, but have a listen...I think you’ll know quite quickly!

I gave him 5 minutes earlier. Not my cup of tea either for certain! 

... although I think we might use one of his tracks in Zumba! ?

Edited by Digi

13 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

How is it? He’s a bigger act who’s sold more records. The National are for bedwetters.

Ah that's why I'm up so early. I forgot how many records sold is the ultimate mark of artistic merit. I look forward to One Directions headline slot when they they reform. They've sold so many records they must be brilliant. 

24 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Ah that's why I'm up so early. I forgot how many records sold is the ultimate mark of artistic merit. I look forward to One Directions headline slot when they they reform. They've sold so many records they must be brilliant. 

I would legitimately rather watch One Direction than The National. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I would legitimately rather watch One Direction than The National. 

Then do. I have no issue with Sean Paul playing I just personally found the idea of The National playing more tantalising. I'm not the one who resorted to name calling because people had different musical taste to me. I'm more than happy that it's an act I have no interest in as the clash between Chemical Brothers and Hot Chip is already tricky enough.