Lost ticket

jaimebionic

1 hour ago, SarahLu said:

Oh god I feel awful for all concerned and really hope the ticket gets found.  Does his mum remember signing for the ticket?  She must have put it somewhere safe after that surely...turn the house upside down and fingers crossed he finds it

Yeah she signed for it. Opened it up and checked it and then put it on the side and hasn't seen it since. Which is why she thinks she might have thrown it out last week somehow. I did suggest volunteering too. I just hope they find it for both of their sakes. 

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

When we split up and I was moving out of the house I found my passport in the verrrrrrrry corner of the loft. Almost as if someone had popped their head up there and lobbed it in the corner. 

Total and utter bunny boiler behaviour. Been on the receiving end of it myself once. I thank all the deities that she chose to run off with another bloke out of the blue. I got my life back then. 

• 2 weeks later...

Were They a bit less strict this year? A friend of a friend got in a ticket that looked absolutely nothing like each her, the only similarity was that they were both white. 

I also saw a picture on Twitter of a bloke who put on a long blonde wig and makeup and got in a girls ticket! 

There’s also another story going around on Twitter about a few lads who smuggled their mate in whilst wrapped in tarpaulin.  

13 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Were They a bit less strict this year? A friend of a friend got in a ticket that looked absolutely nothing like each her, the only similarity was that they were both white. 

I also saw a picture on Twitter of a bloke who put on a long blonde wig and makeup and got in a girls ticket! 

There’s also another story going around on Twitter about a few lads who smuggled their mate in whilst wrapped in tarpaulin.  

Girl who checked my ticket wasn't strict but definitely checked twice that it was me. I've changed hairstyle and expected an id check, but she was friendly enough.

Not sure I 100% believe the tarp story. Seemed a bit clickbaity. Also depending when, that would be a long time queueing up for all that, carrying at least 70kg person plus bags.