Watching Glastonbury at home with the kids

sirdannytee

Hey!

after failing (again!) to get tickets, my wife and I are resigned to watching the festival at home with our children. Making the most of a bad situation, we want to make it as fun and magical as possible, to try and give the kids (who have never been) a small sense of what the festival is like.

So after a bit of advice - how can we recreate the Glastonbury experience from the living room, having as much (child friendly) fun as possible?

Any suggestions on food, drink, clothing, accessories or possible indoor camping equipment are extremely welcome.

To all those attending the festival, have a cracking time! 

Thanks,

Danny

3 minutes ago, JGP said:

Can you set up the TV outside and light a fire? Just turn it into a bit of a camping trip in the garden.

This was going to be my genuine, put a TV outside have a BBQ, put a tent up sleep in your garden, invite some neighbours / kids friends make it a party atmosphere.