Walking times

19 hours ago, MaseTMT said:

SE corner back to Pylon is a long walk back in the morning after a night out. The site is massive and that's one corner to the other

It takes a long time at 5 in the morning!  Not too bad during the daytime 

Depends on your state of mind / how wasted you are / how tired you are

I've walked this kind of route many times in combination of the above and would say an hour plus if the morning after. it's a great walk though and you'll see all sorts of random funny stuff probably. i hope your first Glastonbury is a fab one:)

On 6/20/2019 at 9:45 PM, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Bloody hell I take twice as long as some of those lolol 

Good marker tho and as has been said weather can completely change those times 

On 6/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, 15734 said:

First timer here! Thinking of camping in pylon ground as we won't be there early enough to get the prime spots. How long of a walk actually is it to the naughty corner? Wont be spending all our time here but we good to get an idea 

We stay in Pylon as we arrive on trhe Thurs and it's a decent option. The long walk back has never bothered me. You can always take the scenic route and cut across the Pyramid field on the way back. I always have a spring in my step on the way back from the SEC anyway.

Also, if you're watching a headliner on the Other stage, might be worth going to Arcadia that night (it's next door).