WorthyView Parking Pass Lost in Post

Jim667

Hi my parking pass was dispatched over 10days ago and has not arrived. I have contacted SeeTickets, initial reply was they can’t replace it and to buy another when I get there, then return this to them after the festival for a refund.

When I questioned where to buy one from, they are now saying I can just show my ticket booking confirmation to get in??

I know how strict Glastonbury are on tickets, are they really going to let me in the parking area without the pass?

9 hours ago, Jim667 said:

Hi my parking pass was dispatched over 10days ago and has not arrived. I have contacted SeeTickets, initial reply was they can’t replace it and to buy another when I get there, then return this to them after the festival for a refund.

When I questioned where to buy one from, they are now saying I can just show my ticket booking confirmation to get in??

I know how strict Glastonbury are on tickets, are they really going to let me in the parking area without the pass

I think worthy view is a little different as they are dealing with less people and of course you can only park if you have paid for a tent, so you may be OK.

Ours got lost too and we were told by SeeTickets to buy them on the day and then return them to SeeTickets for a refund. I've emailed Worthy View to check that this is actually possible and how much they cost on the day but haven't had a response yet. Will let you know when/if I do!

• Upvote 1

Ours was also dispatched on the 12th.

I rang see tickets and they said they couldn’t  help and just to use the email; glastonbury@seetickets.com

I have emailed worthyview@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk, they have confirmed you can buy a pass on the day from the Worth View gate.

But after emailing seetickets, they have confirmed they have now dispatched the missing pass and it should arrive in a few days