Out of office

mikegday

5 minutes ago, MJP said:

:(

I've managed to get out of work tomorrow, but in for a day and a half next week.

Going to be automatically deleting emails while I'm away too. :D

I was meant to be in tomorrow too but couldn’t face it and booked it off this afternoon. Probably all in the same boat having achieved nothing all week anyway!

7 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

my level of productivity has slowly diminished these past few days and cannot wait until I put the OOF on tomorrow at 5. 

my OOF just says " off to get spangled for a week, see you on the other side..if I come back alive" 

I did something similar to that years ago and got disciplined for it. ?

11 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

my level of productivity has slowly diminished these past few days and cannot wait until I put the OOF on tomorrow at 5. 

my OOF just says " off to get spangled for a week, see you on the other side..if I come back alive" 

Join the club, last day tomorrow, I wish I was able to put down an interesting out of office message but it will most likely be back 4th July. As much as I would like to put in a field for five days, might come back, might not ?

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

My last day is Monday but my out of office is already set to automatically come on at 5 pm on Monday so that I don't waste any time having to set it before I run out of the office!

This. I'm done at 5pm tomorrow but my out of office has been set since last week. Half in excitement, half cos if I didn't set it when the thought popped in my head I wouldn't have ever put the bastard on.

Just now, kingbadger said:

This. I'm done at 5pm tomorrow but my out of office has been set since last week. Half in excitement, half cos if I didn't set it when the thought popped in my head I wouldn't have ever put the bastard on.

Exactly that!  I set it on Monday when I thought of it.  I can't tell you how excited I was when I first discovered you could do this!

Ah, I'm so jealous. I still have a non clinical shift tomorrow and then 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I think my patients and the rest of my fellow nurses are counting down too as they are bloody sick of me slipping Glastonbury in every conversation! 

Edited by Digi
  • Upvote 1

Mine is already written and set to automatically kick in at 12 on Tuesday. Still got tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday morning. Also signed up to do an Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday for some stupid reason, it is time and a half though so can I buy even more pints next week.

Edited by AmyShambles

22 minutes ago, Digi said:

Ah, I'm so jealous. I still have a non clinical shift tomorrow and then 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I think my patients and the rest of my fellow nurses are counting down to as they are bloody sick of me slipping Glastonbury in every conversation! 

I’m clinical until Sunday and then non-clinical on Tuesday, @Digi

Someone’s gotta do it as the Government ain’t!

Gods bless the NHS ❤️

Ben

• Upvote 1