Friend in CV West - I'm driving down on my own and need to get to him

jeffie

After some advice. 

I've always gone in through Gate D and camped in Dairy.

This year due to my crap leg my mate has said I can kip in his CV in CV West.

I'm driving down on the Tuesday, so if my leg gets bad I can go home.  I will park when the general parking opens. but need to walk to CV West.  What's the best/nearest carpark to head for?

Thanks folks.

13 minutes ago, jeffie said:

After some advice. 

I've always gone in through Gate D and camped in Dairy.

This year due to my crap leg my mate has said I can kip in his CV in CV West.

I'm driving down on the Tuesday, so if my leg gets bad I can go home.  I will park when the general parking opens. but need to walk to CV West.  What's the best/nearest carpark to head for?

Thanks folks.

Orange is your best bet, how you will access the campervan field though I have no idea. It's not a thoroughfare into the festival like East campervan fields so may not be easily accessible on foot. This map may be useful to help you plan. :)

OFF-SITE-TRAFFIC-INFORMATION-MAP-2019-FI

• Like 1

Cheers people, any idea how I can get to Orange?, what's the best route in from the North, usually come down the M4/M5 etc.  Anyone got a postcode or a what three words?

Sorry if I sound like a numpty, I've been coming every year since 97, but this is all a bit new....

Edited by jeffie

17 minutes ago, jeffie said:

Cheers people, any idea how I can get to Orange?, what's the best route in from the North, usually come down the M4/M5 etc.  Anyone got a postcode or a what three words?

Sorry if I sound like a numpty, I've been coming every year since 97, but this is all a bit new....

No idea what route you need, but if you use Sickleball Lane, West Pennard as the destination you should end up there. :)

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

No idea what route you need, but if you use Sickleball Lane, West Pennard as the destination you should end up there. :)

Brilliant, thanks for that.

I'll ask Waze to try it today.  Is that Stickeball Lane?

Edited by jeffie
  • Like 1

Er...

@jeffie

I'm in CV East....

So folks, as Jeffie now needs to get to the other West, really known as East, which car parking does he aim for please? I've passed one on the way to CV East, was that purple?

4 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Er...

@jeffie

I'm in CV East....

So folks, as Jeffie now needs to get to the other West, really known as East, which car parking does he aim for please? I've passed one on the way to CV East, was that purple?

I blame social media.  Perhaps a new post is needed.

2 hours ago, carlosj said:

Er...

@jeffie

I'm in CV East....

?

in a similar vein, my daughter (due to work commitments) is not arriving till later on Friday.

i steadfastly refuse to tell her where I am parking the caravan.

will she be able to find us.?