Electric wheelchair in mud

slash's hat

Hi, know things are getting closer and for myself things have seen some big changes. I have completed disability pack and tried to plan as much as possible, but still things plague me ?.

Firstly there are 3 of us (me and 2 daughters) and have agreement through glastopack we can all use shortcuts etc as necessary. I have hired a proper scooter through events mobility but am now slightly worried about returning each night (staying off site) and the state it'll be in ...what has it like in 2016 for that? I do have individual scooter so may be best to bling that up a bit and damage etc not so important.

3rdly and unlikely to be lastly, problem, but oxygen being discussed. Haven't looked around website yet for this yet but was wondering if anyone experience of this.

Most people outside of festival seem to prefer me not doing it at all which is a shame for me.