Staff/Performer ticket

Kirsten Mavric

36 minutes ago, Kirsten Mavric said:

If I have a staff/performer ticker, is there a specific camp site I need to aim for? I can't really tell from looking at the site map. (Long story, but I'm a guest of a performer so don't actually need to be situated in a particular part of Glastonbury.) Also, I'll only have a 'normal' car park sticker.

Camping for staff/performers is in at least 20 different locations across the site, split by crew.

“Staff/performer” tickets are generic tickets. When you change it for a wristband, your wristband will be more specific, and that’s what will dictate which crew camping you can use.

Which area/stage issued the ticket? Where is the performer performing?

Edited by paulo999

6 minutes ago, paulo999 said:

Camping for staff/performers is in at least 20 different locations across the site, split by crew.

“Staff/performer” tickets are generic tickets. When you change it for a wristband, your wristband will be more specific, and that’s what will dictate which crew camping you can use.

Which area/stage issued the ticket? Where is the performer performing?

Ah ok. The band is playing in Block 9, but I'd obviously rather not camp near there with my 9 year old son. Will the person issuing the wristband decide what wristband to give me, or is it in the system already?

2 minutes ago, Kirsten Mavric said:

Ah ok. The band is playing in Block 9, but I'd obviously rather not camp near there with my 9 year old son. Will the person issuing the wristband decide what wristband to give me, or is it in the system already?

Also - do you need to go through a specific gate?  I don't know, but I'd be asking that question - though probably it says with whatever minimal information you got with the ticket.  If it says to use something other than gates A-D then probably they'll know which wristband is correct (I can only imagine the A-D gates being confused...)

49 minutes ago, Kirsten Mavric said:

Enter via any public gate. Gate C is the nearest.

The standard process for most/all crews is that you go to the respective area to get wristbanded by them. Bloc 9 (and all SE corner) crews have access to two or three crew camping areas.

The quietest - far more peaceful than any public camping - is Folly Ground, which is just outside the fence, a minute or two from the end of the railway track. If you fancy that, ask Block 9 about getting the wristband that lets you in and out of there. (It’ll be some form of ‘Easy Pass Out’)

And if you see a yellow VW camper with gazebo there, pop by and say hello :)

(I’d recommend against Williams crew field... it’s a bit lively. And the other crew camping immediately north of Bloc 9 will be noisy through the night being so close in).

14 minutes ago, James.Tv said:

Does anyone know if you need special campervan passes for crew camping, we (between two) have only 1 red route sticker and pass and 1 orange car parking sticker, are we only going to get 1 of our 2 vehicles in? 

to get a vehicle on-site you will need an on-site vehicle pass for each vehicle.

Thanks but does crew glade camping mean on-site?

And can you park in orange car park without a onsite pass? 

Cheers 

Does anyone know if you need special campervan passes for crew camping, we (between two) have only 1 red route sticker and pass and 1 orange car parking sticker, are we only going to get 1 of our 2 vehicles in? 

Hey, 
Does anyone know if the generic main festival entry staff/performer bands for the pyramid stage are specific for each day? 

I am working on Friday and again on Sunday for different artists and want to make sure I can get in and out each day as we are staying in a hotel. 

Any help is much appreciated 

Cheers, 

• 3 years later...

Hi Kirsten. I’m waiting to hear if I have a ‘friends&family’ ticket through my friend who’s performing at glasto this year.  Is this the kind of ticket you had in 2019? If so could you tell me a) when did the ticket come through?… we’ve just been told it will be ‘last minute’ b) did it give you access to any campsites/car parking/access to extra areas?…we’re just concerned if we don’t get the tickets until Last minute we won’t be able to sort out accommodation in time.  If you could share any insights from your experience that would be great!  Thanks.