What the hell is this? - spoiler alert!

morph100

42 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

i see he has deleted it off instagram

With so many people on site all with the ability to share anything the want globally, seemed inevitable that something would slip out. So much is still fairly hidden though

I'm quite happy with spoilers. You can't go everywhere on site so if you don't know what's worth going to see or do so I'm glad people post things like this so we know in advance. It's the same with the line-up, some people think it should be kept secret until the day, I think they're mental.

44 minutes ago, Graf21 said:

Absolutely incredible! How do we deserve that AND Glastonbury-on-Sea AND Pangea on top of all the other ridiculous features that are already there. Genuinely is the best place in the world.

And a new Cave, and a new Park mirror/light thingy!

6 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Clippy? Is that you?

Made me laugh so much. 

I've now created a back story in my head about what he's been doing since being booted out of word for asking too many times, if we needed help writing a letter!!

Just now, Peroni said:

Made me laugh so much. 

I've now created a back story in my head about what he's been doing since being booted out of word for asking too many times, if we needed help writing a letter!!

Looks like your building a festival!

Would you like some help with that?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Looks like your building a festival!

Would you like some help with that

Clippy has been off finding himself for the past few years (hard times after losing purpose). He's finally realises his true form and is loving life in a new role....

Or he's been on extreme makeover and wants to try something new.  What a glow up!