D&B acts?

rockandnoll

3 minutes ago, Robv30 said:

You did. I didn’t read fully. Deffo not my favourites. But my other half is all over that stuff 

I'm partial to a bit of sing-a-long DnB too ?

I'll be over in Samula at Grafix on Monday morning...I have to get my coach at 4....gutted to be missing Krakota on the 4-5 set.

21 minutes ago, NickM45 said:

Slightly off topic, but same ball park - any Garage music recommendations?

A slightly abstract recommendation would be Stenny. Check this recent tune from him!  This is a very blatant example of garage from him and in reality it will be more techno, but I expect heavy garage and broken beat influences in that set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIm8Sq0hPug

33 minutes ago, tpark said:

My one must see is Kasra b2b Insideinfo b2b Mefjus on Pangea Sunday at midnight, perfect if you like it slightly heavier 

This.

Although I sent round my list of "potential viewing" to my glasto whatsapp group, first reply was "you know its not just a drum n bass festival"!

23 minutes ago, Robv30 said:

Already added it. Sunday is dnb night. (Like shindig) perfect way for me to end the festival. 

Edit: I know you were raving it Sunday just as hard as me Homer at shindig, loved it there! Can’t wait for next year. 

Got a message on the WhatsApp group last night - seems we're all going again. Apparently the first wave of tickets has sold already!

7 minutes ago, Robv30 said:

Coach at 4am. That is ruthlessly savage!!

Not heard krakota but I will check them out! 

On on a side note. I starred as an extra in a docu drama many years ago for c4 about the volcano krakotoa 

I mean, I guess i don't HAVE to get on it....

Krakota is with Hospitality. Awesome set at HITP last year. Deffo check him out if you're still up and about at that time 

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Got a message on the WhatsApp group last night - seems we're all going again. Apparently the first wave of tickets has sold already!

Yea. Very popular. In my opinion, I don’t think there were many to be had early tickets. We’ve always bought ours late as we normally don’t like to commit to early. Just in case. And it’s always so cheap anyway. We’ll be going and keeping an eye on ticket sales. 

To get back on track. Glastonbury is awesome in its own way ??

1 minute ago, Sweet_pea said:

I mean, I guess i don't HAVE to get on it....

Krakota is with Hospitality. Awesome set at HITP last year. Deffo check him out if you're still up and about at that time 

Monday’s are normally the only night I stay out till the absolute death knowing it’s not going to ruin my festival day the following day! 

Love most of the hospitality dj’s. last night I done was back in March in Bristol to see camo and krooked. Wanted to tick them off for ages! 

I love  liquid dnb at the right time. Hoping hospitality at glasto will satisfy this craving if needed. 

Not sure how big everyone's appetite for jungle is but I'm putting out a massive shout for the Born On Road reigning champs set on the Clash stage on Sat night at 2am. Saw them at an event in London a few months ago and they were all kinds of amazing. 

13 hours ago, hmmmloddy said:

Not sure how big everyone's appetite for jungle is but I'm putting out a massive shout for the Born On Road reigning champs set on the Clash stage on Sat night at 2am. Saw them at an event in London a few months ago and they were all kinds of amazing. 

co-sign this - have seen the born on road crew many times at boomtown and they absolutely smash it - real party starters

13 hours ago, hmmmloddy said:

Noted - cheers for this! 

The Prototypes B2B TC at Samula 5am-6am

Quality couple of DnB acts if you can last that long on Saturday night

S.P.Y. doing a couple sets as well. I would definitely recommend him if you're into liquid dnb. Playing The Salon Carousel 1:15-2:15 Friday.

Original Sin B2B Sub Zero at The Temple Friday 2:30-3:30 is another great shout for Dnb fans.