Storage of medication (fridge!)

Rock bus

Not sure on the official offerings, but I’m confident that any trustworthy looking food trader with a fridge would help you out. 

Find one near your camp, put the meds in a very clearly labelled zip lock bag. 

Be prepared to trade them a favour if you can. 

36 minutes ago, Rock bus said:

I’m currently on medication that needs to be stored in a fridge.

anyone know if it there is anywhere on site to do this? Thought maybe medical tent or storage drop offs?

this could be difference in me attending or not ?

the medical centre will store it safely for you.

See the official info here:-

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/medical-and-first-aid/prescribed-medicines-policy/

if it becomes difficult to go backwards and forwards for meds I use something called a frio wallet which is activated by water to store my insulin ... available from amazon and many other places 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FRIO-Insulin-Cooling-Wallet-Purple/dp/B004X4J6EU/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?crid=2N1ZZRJA3DPXJ&keywords=frio+insulin+wallet&qid=1560962537&s=gateway&sprefix=frio+%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-4-spons&psc=1

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:if it becomes difficult to go backwards and forwards for meds I use something called a frio wallet which is activated by water to store my insulin ... available from amazon and many other places 

Is the frio only ideal for insulin and insulin needles? I’m looking for something to transport my meds, until I get to site and store in the fridge. My sharps are wider than insulin sharps and contain the meds, I’ve like the look of the frio, but worried about getting something my injection won’t fit in.

5 minutes ago, citrine said:

Is the frio only ideal for insulin and insulin needles? I’m looking for something to transport my meds, until I get to site and store in the fridge. My sharps are wider than insulin sharps and contain the meds, I’ve like the look of the frio, but worried about getting something my injection won’t fit in.

have a look at them ... I only said insulin as that is what I use ... look at the sizes on the website ... they are multi use for meds :) ... I dont store anything in the fridge on site as it will keep it cool for the entire festival and I dont fancy trecking back to them every time I need to inject ... suggest maybe keep some spares in a fridge and the other that you use in the frio 

Edited by crazyfool1