Improvements you hope they've made in the fallow year?

glastoman1

Don't want to sound like a negative nigel but what do you hope they've improved for this year?

For me it's more compost toilets, they seem to have been reducing these over the last few years, and more toilet capacity by the pyramid/opposite West Holts

Also bigger venues in the naughty corner - maybe it was just been me but a few of them had ridiculous queues last year!

Better weather.

In seriousness, what Quark said:

1 minute ago, Quark said:

More urinals

A bit more thought given to some of the crowd movements at non-peak times (looking at the horror that was the back of the Other field for Rag n Bone man)

The back of the Other is always a complete shitshow as the day goes on.

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Better weather.

In seriousness, what Quark said:

The back of the Other is always a complete shitshow as the day goes on.

There's normally still movement of traffic on the railway line junction though.  That was just a solid jam.  Although it may have been people exiting the field once he'd done that one trailer song*

*I jest. I have nothing against a man that large who could feasibly eat me.

More wood chippings/bark down in places they know will get muddy before it starts to actually get muddy.

NYC Downlow expanded.. The sitting area is already right there easy enough to expand the dancefloor over them ways...

Improvements to Silver Hayes, more seating, another bar, more toilets etc

More seating where possible in the common/shangrila.. that area of dead space by the hill in the common leading to shangri la could do with benches even a bar

Proper stewarding in the car parks from early on Monday morning, some car parks take houuurrrs to empty before a steward shows up and starts directing the lines of cars that form.

Later opening times for pretty much everywhere in the park, would help towards dplitting the crowds.

24 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

less of that blue-plastic screening tied to heras fencing - can we go back to the sustainable sack-cloth please?

Isn’t it blue plastic for the bogs as men* like to piss on it. 

Sacking for the rest of site??

*not me obviously 

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

I'm hoping the new underground system alleviates the pressure on the monorail. It was horribly inefficient in 2017.

They've put double units on the monorail now..increasing the capacity. They have also lengthened the platform of the station at pennards.