Toilets on See Tickets coaches?

glastoman1

I wouldn't worry about it, you can just hover over your coach seat, nobody else needs to sit there after you anyway. ?

In all seriousness though, I need to follow this... As a Thursday arriver, every minute counts! I read somewhere that journeys over 2/3 hours have a toilet, others are hit and miss?

If the coach drivers know people will be drinking, (think students, festivals, sports matches etc.) there’s a high chance the toilet will be “out of order” because they don’t want it filling up/ have to clean up the mess. 

They’re more designed for the odd person getting caught short, than a bar on wheels. 

As with everything coach related, it comes down to a bit of luck with the drivers, anything over 2 hours will probably stop at a services in my experience. 

Not all of them have toilets. I have been to Glastonbury via coach twice previously, once departing from Leeds, once departing from Bristol. I can't remember if the coach from Bristol had toilets because it was a relatively short journey; however the Leeds coach certainly did not. If the coach you're going on does not have toilets, the driver will ensure they make pit stops at service stations etc a couple of time en route.

8 hours ago, Fussah said:

Not all of them have toilets. I have been to Glastonbury via coach twice previously, once departing from Leeds, once departing from Bristol. I can't remember if the coach from Bristol had toilets because it was a relatively short journey; however the Leeds coach certainly did not. If the coach you're going on does not have toilets, the driver will ensure they make pit stops at service stations etc a couple of time en route.

How annoying! Cheers for the reply

In 2016, we were on our coach for 11 hours from Manchester. There was a toilet (intended to be a c. 5-6 hour journey) which was frequently used. However at one point in stopped traffic along a road where local residents had been supplying refreshments to bored/knackered/thirsty queue-attendees all day..... someone pressed the 'vent' button instead of 'flush'....... and a long stream of 'something' proceeded to flow down their driveway