Catch me up! What's been added in the last few years?

Magma

2015 was my last one and given we see new additions and removals every year, I'm guessing there are bits of the site I don't know about.

What's been your favourite new addition in the last few years (or your saddest removal!)

To be honest there has been a lot added since 2017.

The biggest additions this year will be Glastonbury-on-Sea in Pennards and Iicon in the expanded Block 9 East, this I believe is a 50ft head! Both promise to be spectacular.

In Arcadia, the spider has gone and the giant crane Pangea is in!

The Park has had a rejig Bimble Inn and Rabbit Hole have swapped places and the Humblewell wellness area has been added.

Since 2015 the JP has moved and the Wood has emerged as a new area, a quiet retreat with place sot sit and a nice bar. This year it has been expanded to include a stage for Shakespeare. 

You will enjoy exploring. this year, that's for sure

As it's the year after a fallow year there will be lots of changes for us all this year. There's been lots of changes made in the park area including the addition of Glastonbury-on-Sea. Glasto Latino has been moved to West Holts field. The Arcadia spider is no more. 

10 minutes ago, Magma said:

2015 was my last one and given we see new additions and removals every year, I'm guessing there are bits of the site I don't know about.

What's been your favourite new addition in the last few years (or your saddest removal!)

my last year too! I cannot wait to see how the festival has evolved.