For your listening "pleasure"

Greenelk

Apologies for the self publicising post, but think it's relevant enough, and someone might be interested!

I present the Sunday Morning Breakfast Show at Phoenix 98 FM in Essex, and this week my poor listeners have got to put up with me mentioning Glastonbury every few words as excitement levels reach critical.

Given it is a local breakfast show, I have to stick within certain guidelines on what I play, but this Sunday will be a Glastonbury special, with all the songs from artists playing the festival this year.  So there won't be any Babymetal or Idles (though the latter do get played on some of the evening shows) but should be something for everyone, including Chemical Brothers, Frank Turner, Kylie, The Egg, Sports Team and The Cure to name a few

If anyone fancies listening, you can do so in a number of ways - How to listen  and if anybody wants a request, I haven't chosen all the songs I'm playing yet, so let me know.

I'm on air from 7am (yes, that time on a Sunday) through to 10!

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, DoubleB said:

I’ll be sure to listen in whilst packing! Perfect way to get even m ore hyped up!

My selection would be: Loyle Carner - Ottolenghi 

I'll add that to the songs for Sunday, thanks

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 10:03 AM, croiz said:

I'll listen (from 8ish..... 7am doesn't exist on a Sunday!)

I'd go for; Crazy P - Like A Fool

They're doing a Sat afternoon set at Sonic with the full live band.... blissed out disco ?

I had Stop Space Return by them on my list of songs, but I'll look to swap that for Like A Fool!

Edited by Greenelk
  • Upvote 1

OK, show for tomorrow pulled together.  Some of the stuff I'm playing includes -

Maggie Rogers                                             Christine & The Queens

Frank Turner                                                 Jonny Marr

Lauran Hibberd                                            The Cure

Janelle Monáe                                              Bridges

Dub Pistols                                                   Six By Seven

Yola                                                                Billie Eilish

Sports Team                                                 Chemical Brothers

Will also be playing Loyle Carner for @DoubleB and Crazy P for @croiz

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1