People coming from overseas....?

dmedxb

Flying over from Guernsey first thing Thursday morning, train to Bath where friends from Northern Ireland who have been on overnight Belfast-Liverpool ferry will pick us up. Should be there in plenty of time to have a wander, go to Le Rac Shack then Baggy Monday’s to kick off the weekend. 

8 hours ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Snap!...well close

We're coming from Melbourne for the 4th time. 2014, 2016, 2017.

Also coming from Melbs, for the third time since moving here. Previous visits were 2015 and 2017. Typing this in transit from Singapore airport. 

13 hours ago, dmedxb said:

Agreed, actual trip is fine. Only negative is that you leave a good few days before the festival so the packing can be tough, particularly given the uncertainty around the weather right now! 

The ol' Weight vs Necessity conundrum... 

I've just brought it all. Flew from Calgary to Greece maybe a week ago? (I've already lost track of days) and I'm prepared for a scorcher, mudbath or downpour. Bring it on mother nature!!!.

I'm coming over the Irish Sea I suppose. Sixth Glasto for me. Always fly over but should prob do the ferry. Going over would be great although think I would have a nervous breakdown on the way home