"Must don'ts" 2019

august1

Don't buy any think from the stalls that's expensive cos come Sunday afternoon the prices drop and if you want to get up early then you can often grab a bargain even on Monday morning.. 

Do not carry a flag or pole with a blow up doll on it around...... YOU know YOUR at Glastonbury that should be enough lol

Edited by guypjfreak

Don't be a dick when trying to get through crowds. Just say excuse me. And don't be a dick if someone is trying to get passed you (unless they themselves are being dicks).They're more likely to be just trying to find their mates than trying to stand right in front of you.

Don't avoid a food stall because it's got a big queue - it's usually for a good reason! 

Don't ignore a direction or instruction from a steward or security, they're just doing their jobs and trying to keep everyone safe 

Don't pack the jaegermeister it's absolutely vile if not cold! 

13 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Don't:

Drop litter

Forget to drink water sometimes

Neglect to apply sunscreen

Waste money buying fizzy drinks from the ice cream vans when they're waaaay cheaper from the milk float

Get too annoyed at the demise of Square Pie

That one van in the pyramid field wanted 4.50 for a small warm bottle of coke. Jesus Christ. I expect to pay more but that’s fully mental.

Edited by lobo

Don't piss on the land

Don't piss in a cup with a hole in it

Don't piss in your hands

Don't piss anywhere that's not a toilet - as far as possible

If you generally get ring sting from spicy food, don't eat overly spicy food.  Nothing worse than doing a burning shit in a long drop when you're off your nut in the naughty corner

Don't forget to take toilet roll about with you during the day

Don't neglect people who seem disorientated or unwell, especially at night and especially in the more 'druggy' areas.  If you see someone on their own who looks like they've had enough get a steward and give them some water

Always carry water!

Don't over-do it on the Weds or Thurs nights

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

How is it possible to refrain from overdoing it on Weds/Thurs? I’m at my favourite place in the world with friends I love and haven’t seen in some cases since the last Glastonbury two years ago. You have your cup of tea and a sensible early night. Me, i’ll get stupidly overexcited and go hell for leather.

• Upvote 15

4 minutes ago, Mardy said:

How is it possible to refrain from overdoing it on Weds/Thurs? I’m at my favourite place in the world with friends I love and haven’t seen in some cases since the last Glastonbury two years ago. You have your cup of tea and a sensible early night. Me, i’ll get stupidly overexcited and go hell for leather.

Exactly this.

”I’m going to take it easy on the Wednesday this year”

Am I f**k. Spangled by 3 and crowd surfing at Mik Artistik by 4.

Sod trying to convince myself otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Exactly this.

”I’m going to take it easy on the Wednesday this year”

Am I f**k. Spangled by 3 and crowd surfing at Mik Artistik by 4.

Sod trying to convince myself otherwise.

I like to start my Wednesday with a breakfast G&T and carry on as I started. By the time I see Mik Artistik in the afternoon I'll be pissed as the proverbial fart, and that's before I drink heavily at the eFests meet.

1 hour ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Don't:

Drop litter

Forget to drink water sometimes

Neglect to apply sunscreen

Waste money buying fizzy drinks from the ice cream vans when they're waaaay cheaper from the milk float

Get too annoyed at the demise of Square Pie

I'm already annoyed and have been for awhile. Where else can you get pie? Mmmmm.....pie