Will I be okay to use my cousins local ticket?

Sco77

Hi , first time user after scanning the internet for answered here seems my best bet. after missing out on the resale for Glastonbury I was desperate for a ticket. Fortunately enough I have family who live in the Pilton area (free tickets) all though every other year they have used them this year they can't. To get straight to the point they have 2 tickets for me and my friend. They say that the ticket comes with a transfer slip and that the ticket can be transferred to me?? I fully trust my family but it's also sounds a bit sketchy. I'm not sure weather anyone has gotten in this way before or has any suggestions as to make the entry as smooth as possible.

2 hours ago, parsonjack said:

@deebeedoobee is probably best to answer this one....

The locals tickets have photos on just like normal tickets.

as a Pilton resident I get a transfer slip so I can sign my ticket over but I have to be present when They go to the gate. 

If your family have village tickets and not local tickets then they will have the slip. 

On 6/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, deebeedoobee said:

The locals tickets have photos on just like normal tickets.

as a Pilton resident I get a transfer slip so I can sign my ticket over but I have to be present when They go to the gate. 

If your family have village tickets and not local tickets then they will have the slip. 

The tickets so have a picture on i now have them. My cousin is out of the country till Friday?? The idea was I use them till Friday night then he uses on the Saturday. Any help would be appreciated as he wouldn't be able to go in before me. Thanks for the replies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 11:30 PM, Glastonlocal said:

Technically you need the ticket owner to go in first to activate it. You might be able to persuade the person checking tickets at the gate otherwise, but that is the system. 

This certainly wasn't enforced this year. And couldn't be as it would mean peeps couldn't get away for the week if they wanted to transfer their tickets over?

I think it means only the first entry is wrist banded, and any subsequent users of the ticket need the ticket, slip and pass out to gain entry.

Edited by Ohinever