Walking from worthy view car park to east campervan

Ian Gunpowder

Completely mad. You can buy a parking ticket and park your car there.... but you wont be getting in the festival there.... will have to come out of the car park and go around to the campervan entrance.... no idea how far away that is... probably need a car to get between the two defeating the whole point? ha 

17 minutes ago, Havors said:

Completely mad. You can buy a parking ticket and park your car there.... but you wont be getting in the festival there.... will have to come out of the car park and go around to the campervan entrance.... no idea how far away that is... probably need a car to get between the two defeating the whole point? ha 

It's technically possible, around 2 miles I'd guess depending on exactly where the carpark is (to Gate C / entry to campervan East). 

As you say, mad of course, but I think it could be done. 

image.thumb.png.85aeea2bd185165d27215e3b52bc5cb6.png

1 minute ago, EasyUserName said:

It's technically possible, around 2 miles I'd guess depending on exactly where the carpark is (to Gate C / entry to campervan East). 

As you say, mad of course, but I think it could be done. 

image.thumb.png.85aeea2bd185165d27215e3b52bc5cb6.png

Carrying all your crap.... I would add at least an hour on to that?? :D 

Still my mind boggles why they would do this??  Is there not a closer car park? Is there a bus that will take them from Worthy car park to campervan?? 

4 hours ago, mrchnry said:

Friends of ours have tickets for worthy view car park and are going to be camping with us in the east campervan field. Does anyone know what the walk is like between the 2 or what the easiest way of doing it would be? 

I got Worthy View car park ticket sent to me by accident in 2017. I cannot remember if I spoke to anyone about it, but when I got down to the car parks I just told them I'd been sent it by mistake and didn't have Worthy View camping. A couple of minutes pulled over while the parking guys phoned through on their radios and I was ushered through soon after.

They may want to email the festival asking if its ok and have any positive response on hand with them when they drive down. Just to be sure.