This time next week...

Padgey

Just now, deebeedoobee said:

But gates are at 9 aren't they?

They've opening them early pretty much every time we've queued overnight.

I was quite happily sound asleep in 2017 and my mate had to wake me up to get ready to go through Gate B at around 8ish.

NB: We'd had our stuff searched the night the night before while sat in the queue.

Sat in Victoria chilling out with a coffee and some breakfast before the 9am coach (I like to arrive in plenty of time for travel in general so there's minimal rushing)

And enjoying a few days away from the miasma of bullshit, empire building and grade A fuckwittery that blights my working week.

15 minutes ago, Woffy said:

They've opening them early pretty much every time we've queued overnight.

I was quite happily sound asleep in 2017 and my mate had to wake me up to get ready to go through Gate B at around 8ish.

NB: We'd had our stuff searched the night the night before while sat in the queue.

Think they've "officially" opened at 8am for the last few years although i'm sure they've probably let people in even earlier than that.

image.png.eec6145cc6ecbb854032f5c5ed6dc8df.png

18 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Think they've "officially" opened at 8am for the last few years although i'm sure they've probably let people in even earlier than that.

image.png.eec6145cc6ecbb854032f5c5ed6dc8df.png

Let me consult my mate who was much more sober in the queue than I was. I seem to think it was 7-something-am.

Edit: Just rang him. He reckoned Gate B opened not long after 7am.

Edited by Woffy

36 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Let me consult my mate who was much more sober in the queue than I was. I seem to think it was 7-something-am.

Edit: Just rang him. He reckoned Gate B opened not long after 7am.

Gate D was about 7:00 as well in 17 and about 7:30 ish in 16 if i remember rightly

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'll be overexcitedly shouting forum handles at people when I realise who they are.

Hahaha. This. Bewilderment, panic, followed by a surreptitious glance to see if there’s a name-sticker, then untrammelled relief and overuse of that name