Mark Ronson Presents Club Heartbreak

bombfrog

Just listening to him on Annie Mac's show talking about his Midnight-5am slot doing his club heartbreak thing. Says he'll be bringing some special guests. Anybody have any idea who this could be?

He bought on Miley when he DJ'd the radio 1 thing and she's obviously on the next day. King princess is at the festival... Diplo is there, who knows? Unlikely to ba Camilla Cabello or Lykke Li as they're not on the lineup anywhere else and it is just a DJ set in Stonebridge I guess. You never know with Ronson though, he's the most connected man in pop.

39 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

It may not be as rammed as you think being on at the same time as Fatboy and Annie Mac on Arcadia. It'll be busiest at the start but that's also when special guests are more likely to drop by.

Jon Hopkins DJ set on beat hotel, faithless DJ set Glade & those getting a good spot for Leftfield in Spaceport I'm sure will break the crowd up a bit

2 hours ago, bombfrog said:

It may not be as rammed as you think being on at the same time as Fatboy and Annie Mac on Arcadia. It'll be busiest at the start but that's also when special guests are more likely to drop by.

1 hour ago, deadpheasant said:

Jon Hopkins DJ set on beat hotel, faithless DJ set Glade & those getting a good spot for Leftfield in Spaceport I'm sure will break the crowd up a bit

Still reckon the reasonably small capacities of all above + the shite sized Stonebridge will cause issues to get in. 

There's loads I'd like to see post headliners this year, but I hate being squeezed in somewhere. Hoping the new spacious Block 9 solves this for me.

Mind, they may yet provide us with a bigger Stonebridge tent.

41 minutes ago, Dom Wall said:

Which just so happens to feature Tame Impala's newest single.

They're friends and have done a couple of tracks together. Not exactly sure what a Kevin parker guest appearence would consist of though and guessing the band will have jetted off by then.

Just now, bombfrog said:

They're friends and have done a couple of tracks together. Not exactly sure what a Kevin parker guest appearence would consist of though and guessing the band will have jetted off by then.

I think they were there the day before their appearance in 2016 as Kevin Parker made reference to one of them being hungover from the night before, plus didn’t Kevin Parker perform a DJ set at some point too? Essentially I get the impression they’re fans of the festival and will potentially be around for longer than just their set.

really really looking forward to this even before this news. its something a bit different late night music wise. I mean if we get a bit of kanye west love lockdown at 3am at glastonbury  into LCD sound system , id be pretty fucking certain its a first!