Jump to content
dentalplan

2020 Stage Predictions: What do we know? Do we know things?? Let’s find out!

Recommended Posts

As an aside if the Macca/NG/Aerosmith trio happens as expected I can see a huge crowd gathering at the Pyramid from around 6pm and just staying all the way through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

As an aside if the Macca/NG/Aerosmith trio happens as expected I can see a huge crowd gathering at the Pyramid from around 6pm and just staying all the way through.

Nah Aerosmith will blow them all away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

As an aside if the Macca/NG/Aerosmith trio happens as expected I can see a huge crowd gathering at the Pyramid from around 6pm and just staying all the way through.

Although tbh I probably won’t see Noel. Probably get some chips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

FRI
Py:
Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lewis Capaldi, Supergrass, Camila Cabello, Kacey Musgraves, TBA
OS: Royal Blood, Skepta, Bombay Bicycle Club, Blossoms, Manic Street Preachers, Everything Everything, Skunk Anansie, The Specials
WH: FKA Twigs, Kano, Kelis, Rokia Traore, Black Uhuru, Koffee, KOKOKO!, Hot 8 Brass Band
JP: Editors, Mura Masa, Kim Petras, Angel Olsen, Black Midi, Sports Team, Inhaler, Beabadoobee, Arlo Parks
Pa: Bicep, Jarvis Cocker, Candi Staton, Real Estate, Julia Holter, Jehnny Beth, Squid, Otoboke Beaver, Eve Owen
AC: Yusuf/Cat Stevens

SAT
Py:
Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Aerosmith, Haim, Crowded House, Lianne La Havas, TBA
OS: Calvin Harris, Gerry Cinnamon, Sam Fender, Rita Ora, Rag 'N' Bone Man, Mabel, Tove Lo, Declan McKenna
WH: Thom Yorke Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, Khruangbin, Burna Boy, Toots & the Maytals, Celeste, SEED Ensemble, Ibibio Sound Machine, NÉRIJA
JP: Orbital, Yungblud, Cage the Elephant, Tones and I, Tom Grennan, Easy Life, The Big Moon, Georgia, No Rome
Pa: Charli XCX, Big Thief, Floating Points, Tierra Whack, Soccer Mommy, BEAK>, The Japanese House, Joy Crookes, Warmduscher
AC: Richard Hawley

SUN
Py:
Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Diana Ross, Michael Kiwanuka, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, TBA
OS: Pet Shop Boys, Wolf Alice, Ellie Goulding, Snow Patrol, Glass Animals, Kaiser Chiefs, Mahalia, Ash
WH: The Isley Brothers, TLC, Brittany Howard, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Les Amazones D'Afrique, Rina Sawayama, Kojey Radical, Greentea Peng
JP: AJ Tracey, Caribou, Aitch, The Rapture, Sampa the Great, Confidence Man, Girl in Red, L Devine
Pa: King Krule, Clairo, Whitney, EOB, Waxahatchee, Nubya Garcia, The Orielles, Boy Azooga
AC: Fun Lovin' Criminals

Kenny > Lana > Bombay/Kelis > Real Estate > Black Midi > Manic > TBA/Specials (what a day) 

Paul > Big Theif/Noel (depending on times) > Aerosmith > Haim > not too much, the clashes towards the top are harsh, Cage/Big Theif/Floating Points with Aerosmtih. 

Taylor > Dua (would love to see Wolf Alice but timings) > Alicia Keys > Diana Ross > Confidence Man 

As I've kinda thought since Decemeber, its really gonna be the most I've ever spent at the Pyramid. Its a good line up and also realistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Eh?

Steven Tyler's big dick energy will have Aerosmith performing at levels only witnessed by the Gods themselves. This, in turn, will create sound waves so mighty it'll lift the pyramid stage contingent to a state of higher consciousness.

Edited by Big Bellend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

FRI
Py:
Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lewis Capaldi, Supergrass, Camila Cabello, Kacey Musgraves, TBA
OS: Royal Blood, Skepta, Bombay Bicycle Club, Blossoms, Manic Street Preachers, Everything Everything, Skunk Anansie, The Specials
WH: FKA Twigs, Kano, Kelis, Rokia Traore, Black Uhuru, Koffee, KOKOKO!, Hot 8 Brass Band
JP: Editors, Mura Masa, Kim Petras, Angel Olsen, Black Midi, Sports Team, Inhaler, Beabadoobee, Arlo Parks
Pa: Bicep, Jarvis Cocker, Candi Staton, Real Estate, Julia Holter, Jehnny Beth, Squid, Otoboke Beaver, Eve Owen
AC: Yusuf/Cat Stevens

SAT
Py:
Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Aerosmith, Haim, Crowded House, Lianne La Havas, TBA
OS: Calvin Harris, Gerry Cinnamon, Sam Fender, Rita Ora, Rag 'N' Bone Man, Mabel, Tove Lo, Declan McKenna
WH: Thom Yorke Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, Khruangbin, Burna Boy, Toots & the Maytals, Celeste, SEED Ensemble, Ibibio Sound Machine, NÉRIJA
JP: Orbital, Yungblud, Cage the Elephant, Tones and I, Tom Grennan, Easy Life, The Big Moon, Georgia, No Rome
Pa: Charli XCX, Big Thief, Floating Points, Tierra Whack, Soccer Mommy, BEAK>, The Japanese House, Joy Crookes, Warmduscher
AC: Richard Hawley

SUN
Py:
Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Diana Ross, Michael Kiwanuka, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, TBA
OS: Pet Shop Boys, Wolf Alice, Ellie Goulding, Snow Patrol, Glass Animals, Kaiser Chiefs, Mahalia, Ash
WH: The Isley Brothers, TLC, Brittany Howard, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Les Amazones D'Afrique, Rina Sawayama, Kojey Radical, Greentea Peng
JP: AJ Tracey, Caribou, Aitch, The Rapture, Sampa the Great, Confidence Man, Girl in Red, L Devine
Pa: King Krule, Clairo, Whitney, EOB, Waxahatchee, Nubya Garcia, The Orielles, Boy Azooga
AC: Fun Lovin' Criminals

Swap King Krule with Charli XCX and I'd stick with that. Lotta time on The Park for me though. 

Edited by the wonderwhy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh there's a very strong chance we'll be at the Pyramid for at least the final two acts each day, probably top three.

In a sense it's making the poster anticipation a bit less than normal because I know thr big slots are probably already filled for me with what's been announced/heavily rumoured. It's just going to be clash central if there's anything else on there that I like (which there obviously will be). Hopefully the bigger names on the bill push some others down a bit further so I can still catch most stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Big Bellend said:

Steven Tyler's big dick energy will have Aerosmith performing at levels only witnessed by the Gods themselves. This, in turn, will create sound waves so mighty it'll lift the pyramid stage contingent to a state of higher consciousness.

Ummmm... ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

FRI
Py:
Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lewis Capaldi, Supergrass, Camila Cabello, Kacey Musgraves, TBA
OS: Royal Blood, Skepta, Bombay Bicycle Club, Blossoms, Manic Street Preachers, Everything Everything, Skunk Anansie, The Specials
WH: FKA Twigs, Kano, Kelis, Rokia Traore, Black Uhuru, Koffee, KOKOKO!, Hot 8 Brass Band
JP: Editors, Mura Masa, Kim Petras, Angel Olsen, Black Midi, Sports Team, Inhaler, Beabadoobee, Arlo Parks
Pa: Bicep, Jarvis Cocker, Candi Staton, Real Estate, Julia Holter, Jehnny Beth, Squid, Otoboke Beaver, Eve Owen
AC: Yusuf/Cat Stevens

SAT
Py:
Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Aerosmith, Haim, Crowded House, Lianne La Havas, TBA
OS: Calvin Harris, Gerry Cinnamon, Sam Fender, Rita Ora, Rag 'N' Bone Man, Mabel, Tove Lo, Declan McKenna
WH: Thom Yorke Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, Khruangbin, Burna Boy, Toots & the Maytals, Celeste, SEED Ensemble, Ibibio Sound Machine, NÉRIJA
JP: Orbital, Yungblud, Cage the Elephant, Tones and I, Tom Grennan, Easy Life, The Big Moon, Georgia, No Rome
Pa: Charli XCX, Big Thief, Floating Points, Tierra Whack, Soccer Mommy, BEAK>, The Japanese House, Joy Crookes, Warmduscher
AC: Richard Hawley

SUN
Py:
Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Diana Ross, Michael Kiwanuka, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, TBA
OS: Pet Shop Boys, Wolf Alice, Ellie Goulding, Snow Patrol, Glass Animals, Kaiser Chiefs, Mahalia, Ash
WH: The Isley Brothers, TLC, Brittany Howard, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Les Amazones D'Afrique, Rina Sawayama, Kojey Radical, Greentea Peng
JP: AJ Tracey, Caribou, Aitch, The Rapture, Sampa the Great, Confidence Man, Girl in Red, L Devine
Pa: King Krule, Clairo, Whitney, EOB, Waxahatchee, Nubya Garcia, The Orielles, Boy Azooga
AC: Fun Lovin' Criminals
 

45854621_GeneratedFestivalPoster(3).thumb.png.60e41e5d317db12afd2cdc98e2dd3100.png

I like this and think you must be pretty close to the money, but that Saturday night is really shit for me, would need some decent DJs on elsewhere.

Hoping Bicep will be on Saturday instead of Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not digging that Macca/Thom Yorke clash and the lack of headliner options on the Sunday but aside from that can't argue with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a template this with logo if someone could knock one up. This will be the theming of the poster.

15D6C797-A02E-41DA-AB62-6F7711D6297E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...