2020 Stage Predictions: What do we know? Do we know things?? Let’s find out!

dentalplan

Will go through day by day

Clashing Soccor Mommy and Kacey is cruel and would probably be my biggest issue of the weekend. Putting Wolf Alice at that spot is also a shame as I want a decent spot for Macca, I really want to see them but I feel like I'm gonna miss them due to placements of high up on Other. 

Friday with Kacey/Soccor Mommy >  Cat Stevens > London Gramma > Haim > End of Lana > Kendrick is also ridiculously strong. 

Saturday there's not a whole lot, but means I can grab a few acts in the Avalon Stage/do some wondering. 

I'm trying to ignore a Sunday of Diana Ross > Alicia Keys > Billie Eilish > Taylor as that would probably be the best string of acts I've had at Glastonbury, along with it being on the last day and the 50th its almost all too perfect.

Only thing that really jumps out at me is Rag N Bone mans placement but I'm unsure of his size anymore. I think Macca will get 2.5 hours and Taylor will get 2 hours. 

17 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Thanks. I appreciate it. I was just trying to see if there’s any way some acts we defo think are playing could not be.

Yeh, you would think Noel would want at least the Liam slot previous year so subbing Saturday makes sense... not under KL or TS anyway... I wonder if Aerosmith could actually open the Pyramid one day

On 3/5/2020 at 10:40 AM, chazwwe said:

Will go through day by day

Clashing Soccor Mommy and Kacey is cruel and would probably be my biggest issue of the weekend. Putting Wolf Alice at that spot is also a shame as I want a decent spot for Macca, I really want to see them but I feel like I'm gonna miss them due to placements of high up on Other. 

That's a great crack at it, @01seb!

Some terrible clashes in there, but we all know they're coming.

LDR/RTJ/Kano is tough one. I've seen RTJ twice at Glasto now though, so I'd probably go with LDR,  where the other half will be anyway.

Would they put Royal Blood up against Aerosmith on the Satuday? Later, Noel Gallagher vs Pusha-T is a clash for me, although I get that the fan overlap wouldn't be massive. Then Macca and FKA Twigs would be tough, and I think she might win out.

Sunday is unbelievably strong all round. Laura Marlin vs The Mauskovic Dance Band is another clash for me, as is Alicia Keys vs TLC vs Public Service Broadcasting. I've missed PSB before, so I'd probably go with them, but that would also mean missing Billie Eilish, who'll be having a proper Glastonbury moment.

I'd have to sacrifice Caribou for a good place at Taylor Swift. That's an ouchy.

I don't mean any of this to say you haven't done a great job, it just hurts!

15 minutes ago, kalifire said:

That's a great crack at it, @01seb!

Some terrible clashes in there, but we all know they're coming.

LDR/RTJ/Kano is tough one. I've seen RTJ twice at Glasto now though, so I'd probably go with LDR,  where the other half will be anyway.

Would they put Royal Blood up against Aerosmith on the Satuday? Later, Noel Gallagher vs Pusha-T is a clash for me, although I get that the fan overlap wouldn't be massive. Then Macca and FKA Twigs would be tough, and I think she might win out.

Sunday is unbelievably strong all round. Laura Marlin vs The Mauskovic Dance Band is another clash for me, as is Alicia Keys vs TLC vs Public Service Broadcasting. I've missed PSB before, so I'd probably go with them, but that would also mean missing Billie Eilish, who'll be having a proper Glastonbury moment.

I'd have to sacrifice Caribou for a good place at Taylor Swift. That's an ouchy.

I don't mean any of this to say you haven't done a great job, it just hurts!

I reckon royal blood could sub other stage

On 3/5/2020 at 5:03 AM, 01seb said:

Let's give this a go. Probably quite a few acts too high/low!

Gl1.PNG

Gl2.PNG

Gl3.PNG

Maaan this would be unbelievable. A bit too much time spent at Pymild for my liking but I'd have no choice with that Sat and Sun. I'd sacrifice Alicia for Public SB for a quick break from that area but that would be a late decision. 

Kelis - RTJ - Bicep....Is the stuff of dreams 

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Thank you Matthew / CalGon.

This certainly warms the old country tinged dream pop cockles. 

She’s also played before so it’s not ridiculous to suggest she’d accept an offer back. Also she’s won Grammys since she last played so she’s a much bigger booking now.

Edited by Matt42

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

She’s also played before so it’s not ridiculous to suggest she’d accept an offer back. Also she’s won Grammys since she last played so she’s a much bigger booking now.

WHAT? Has she? How TF did I ever miss that.

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Predicting that the first damp eyes of Glastonbury 2020 will be K-Muzzle laying down some heartbreakers on the big pointy bastard. Happy and sad at the same time.

Which she better play. My favourite on the album but it seems to get left out more often than not.