2020 Stage Predictions: What do we know? Do we know things?? Let’s find out!

dentalplan

9 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

I'm convinced Underworld are going to headline the John Peel one night 

Are we still thinking Orbital are gonna pop up in the suggested JP headliner slot? Don’t imagine they’d have both do it in the same year, and Underworld only headlined WH a few years ago now. 

40 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Are we still thinking Orbital are gonna pop up in the suggested JP headliner slot? Don’t imagine they’d have both do it in the same year, and Underworld only headlined WH a few years ago now. 

As long as one of them is Sunday, it doesn't matter. 

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Given how massive he’s getting (sold out two nights at the O2 in seconds today) this suddenly doesn’t seem unlikely.

5 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Party!

I looked at his profile and he has an awful track record for getting things “right”. 

He said he had very strong info that the Strokes were headlining Reading this year.

Just now, Matt42 said:

I looked at his profile and he has an awful track record for getting things “right”. 

He said he had very strong info that the Strokes were headlining Reading this year.

To be fair I was given that info and thought it to be true, but obviously didn't come to fruition.

Fair enough if people think the same for this info but we'll have to wait and see.

I totally think he's big enough for that slot now.

I also think his music is quite a dirge and does not lend itself to the party vibe I would hope is happening on the Pyramid.

But I also think that many Swift fans would be into him, both being mainstream pop acts, if stylistically quite different. So a good fit from that perspective.

But it all makes no odds to me - I will be elsewhere. Maybe enjoying the Pet Shop Boys.

18 minutes ago, Superscally said:

When did Biffy get SR? SURELY Other headliner? 

Asked by Radio X's Gordon Smart if they'll be making an appearance at Worthy Farm, frontman Simon Neil smiled: "That would be telling!"

He added: "We'll be doing a couple of shows this summer. We're not sure exactly what yet, Gordon. It's kinda early days, but we're just getting our summer lined up.

"We're going to be touring later in the year for certain and we're just getting a few bits and bobs for the summer, so we can't say too much".

saw this earlier - stock response but maybe! I would probably go tbh depending on clash