The 'I'm not doing any work' Thread

barkley87

23 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

My wife is delivering my daughter on the Sunday when I’ve finished my work. 

This morning I’ve drawn her a map instead of doing any proper work. 77F651F1-E1A3-419C-9457-78321937F7F2.jpeg.f7445f12e8f2808c291cdb55ed986168.jpeg

This is some excellent Glastonbury procrastination. 10/10.

40 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

This morning I’ve drawn her a map instead of doing any proper work. 77F651F1-E1A3-419C-9457-78321937F7F2.jpeg.f7445f12e8f2808c291cdb55ed986168.jpeg

Hi Ian,

My wife is delivering my daughter on the Sunday too.

Although I've arranged to meet them at the Collect and Drop Off Point as B&W Showground (which means getting the shuttle bus).

Is your plan above a (secret 'hack') option for all ...or are you only able to do that because you're working the festival?

Many thanks,

Woffy

Edit: Love the map annotation, btw!!! 'Random Cars + Vans + Confusion'!!! :) 

Edited by Woffy

4 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Hi Ian,

My wife is delivering my daughter on the Sunday too.

Although I've arranged to meet them at the Collect and Drop Off Point as B&W Showground (which means getting the shuttle bus).

Is your plan above a (secret 'hack') option for all ...or are you only able to do that because you're working the festival?

Many thanks,

Woffy

Edit: Love the map annotation, btw!!! 'Random Cars + Vans + Confusion'!!! :) 

Its basically a hack as you can't get to the red compound by foot.  But I probably have access to a crew car so I can pop up from The Park and collect - doing the passout and re-entry at Gate 5.

If the crew car is busy then I'll just hitch a lift up and back.

You working or punter?

56 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

I seriously object to the inaccuracies on that map. There shall be no mud.

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I don’t have enough time to properly get in the right frame of mind, think it’ll only become a reality when I drive off on Monday.

Just done a 14 hour day volunteering at the India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup match and I’m as tired as if it were the Monday after Glastonbury. 

What do you get for the volunteer work if you don't mind me asking? Not a great game in the end sadly!

I am so busy, I don’t know where to start thus hanging out here instead...

I do really really need to deliver two marketing plans by next Monday though, might take laptop into internet free garden to crack on with that.  

EDIT: Tinternet reaches to my garden table. I am doomed.

Edited by dazednconfused

I've shifted forward 2 mammoth reports, typically be delivered next week, into this week, consequentially upping this week's work barometer to pressure levels akin to those delivered by an Azores Finger. 

The up-side being I don't have to deliver them in the 3 days I'm working in the post-Glasto week(!)

Still struggling to maintain the focus... 

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

Cool hat!

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

Its basically a hack as you can't get to the red compound by foot.  But I probably have access to a crew car so I can pop up from The Park and collect - doing the passout and re-entry at Gate 5.

If the crew car is busy then I'll just hitch a lift up and back.

You working or punter?

Thanks for getting back Ian; appreciated.

I'm a punter, so was just looking for an easier option that C&DO at B&W! Which, to be fair, isn't too bad and I've planned all along from it.

I've probably not got the confidence to try and do a blag even if it was a possibility!