This time next week I will be...

Zoo Music Girl

Surely we need another one of these now!

This time next week I will be preparing for a day of (mercifully) working from home as I will be a nervous wreck, thinking about emergency things I need to wash still, finalising my packing list (I can't do it too early as would just need to double check it all and repack it), worrying about the weather, worrying about catching my coach, thinking about those clashes, living on this forum, doing no work.

Anxiety mixed with intense excitement! Bring it on.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl
  • Upvote 2

Well i'll be at work in body but certainly not in mind.

I've quite literally booked out my entire day so I can sit at my desk and listen to Worthy FM (am I right in thinking it will start broadcasting at 11am?)

I've even been saving up costa coffee points so I can have a "free" coffee at lunchtime as I figured the only thing which tastes better than free coffee will be drinking it knowing i've only got a couple of hours at work left after finishing it!

Waking up on the farm for my first full day of bimbling around and exploring the build. 

Started packing last night and then stressing that I hadn't packed what I thought and then unpacking and packing again when I realised I had packed exactly what I had on my list.

In the office after a frantic packing weekend, trying to keep the flat tidy while two of my friends and their Glasto gear descend on us, so that the housesitter doesn’t get a heart attack. 

Also will be frantically trying to focus on getting work done whilst mentally running all last minute checks on my packing...

27 minutes ago, jparx said:

Preparing for a job interview ? can you believe it's scheduled for a few hours befote I travel down...

Good luck, dude.

15 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I'll be on the train waiting to pull out of London Paddington on my way to Glastonbury town!

Holy fuckballs I'm excited. 

*crap I didnt factor in the time difference. +2hrs on this response!

How're you getting on MetaKate? Are you in Greece now?

• Upvote 1

In the office the whole day with my outlook calendar booked out completely in made up meetings so no one can call a real one.

Packing would have been completed at the weekend and I’ll just be on forum sites and you tube clips all day

Heading down to Bristol Tuesday morning and stopping over at a mates house before a 7am coach from Bristol Bus Station

Same as I am doing right now, lying here in my bed (I have today and tomorrow off as going up to London to see Die Antwoord in Brixton tonight) and will be on this chat forum going through all the latest posts (I'll be packed already so will just be filling in time away from the office untill I leave on Wednesday). 

31 minutes ago, Woffy said:

How're you getting on MetaKate? Are you in Greece now?

Currently on the island of Paros! I love it here and I'm glad I have Glastonbury next, else I think I would never leave.

It also shocks me that none of the travellers I've met has ever heard of Glastonbury. Who are these people?

Just now, MetaKate said:

Currently on the island of Paros! I love it here and I'm glad I have Glastonbury next, else I think I would never leave.

It also shocks me that none of the travellers I've met has ever heard of Glastonbury. Who are these people?

Excellent! I'm welljel. Never been to Greece, which is a bit stupid on my part really as I love ancient history. Enjoy!!!

Christ, are you just glastobating into the ether then? Wandering around like a mad person talking to yourself?!

For most of my life my birthday has fallen during the 5-6 days of the festival.  This year as the festival is a few days later I'll have to actually think of something to do, rather than assuming all the people have turned up to celebrate with me.

Waking up back in the uk for the first time in 6 months. Heaven. A stroll into town, breakfast in a cafe, record shop, haircut and then start thinking about what I need to take to Glastonbury

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Excellent! I'm welljel. Never been to Greece, which is a bit stupid on my part really as I love ancient history. Enjoy!!!

Christ, are you just glastobating into the ether then? Wandering around like a mad person talking to yourself?!

Literally always. At least in Canada I expect that no one has a clue!

• Upvote 1