SecretGlasto

Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

43 minutes ago, K2SO said:

The test tweet has been shared by Absolute Radio ūüėā

There was a journo sniffing around in the secretglasto DM's. I thought it was an obvious joke. Not sure people taking it as real says more about me or them..

@SecretGlasto Great work on the thread so far, but could I ask if it would be better to have the list on the first page in chronological order? Most of us will be checking this on site and having it in day/time order will make it much easier to avoid missing anything.

Ta

• Upvote 1

See Foals have been bolded in on the first page. Is this a definite now? Ta!

41 minutes ago, Homer said:

See Foals have been bolded in on the first page. Is this a definite now? Ta!

Only going off what has been said on this thread.  I made the update just based on the discussion here.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

@SecretGlasto Great work on the thread so far, but could I ask if it would be better to have the list on the first page in chronological order? Most of us will be checking this on site and having it in day/time order will make it much easier to avoid missing anything.

Ta

If you reorder them and make a post, I can copy+paste into the first post, presuming @mr flow agrees? 

3 hours ago, GrowlerPhil said:

Another crew bar I believe 

Without trying to sound more idiotic then normal, can normal punters use crew bars?

26 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Without trying to sound more idiotic then normal, can normal punters use crew bars?

Not without a crew wristband or a specific band for that bar...

Ben

15 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Not without a crew wristband or a specific band for that bar...

Ben

You can get anywhere if you try hard enough ;), just look at the killers headlining...

Edited by jow95

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

If you reorder them and make a post, I can copy+paste into the first post, presuming @mr flow agrees? 

Happy to do that tomorrow. They could even be crossed off after they’ve happened to make it easier to follow too.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Happy to do that tomorrow. They could even be crossed off after they’ve happened to make it easier to follow too.

They could be... It's more work than you might think to keep track of all the sets, chase them up and tweet them out. 

Could the John peel actually be the 1975? Weekend off, previous interviews they have expressed love for the festival and hoping to headline next year. So a repeat of the killers in 2017

6 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

Could the John peel actually be the 1975? Weekend off, previous interviews they have expressed love for the festival and hoping to headline next year. So a repeat of the killers in 2017

When the Killers were booked for JP they weren't in the frame for this year. The were only added this year after McCartney dropped out. So this idea that the fest is somehow going to start some sort of a trend doing this probably isn't worth bothering with. I don't think they'd book a band like the 1975 to headline the 50th either.

Edited by Madyaker

Fine by me

8 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

Pretty sure they’re busy the whole weekend?

1 minute ago, Jack.194 said:

Pretty sure they’re busy the whole weekend?

Yeah they are, maybe should of looked at that first lol

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

What i'll try to do, is delete the sets off as they happen. It might not be instant, as i'm juggling secretglasto duties with cleaning a newborns pooey nappies, hence not getting to make it to the farm this year.

I'll endeavour to keep the first post as up to date and clear as possible though

Only going off what has been said on this thread.  I made the update just based on the discussion here.

Checked today, the person is still 100% on Diplo and still certain of the foals in the 6:30ish slot. 

17 minutes ago, Daveograve said:

Truth stage Sat 10:30 is Sleaford Mods, just announced on their fan club

Wow, superb. Just a shame a massive clash with the saturday headliners

I'm genuinely surprised that we haven't got anything near-concrete for the Williams Green sets! Normally there's at least a very strong rumour going round.

I have a bit of a hunch that The Vaccines could do it, as they said their set was supposed to be a "secret", meaning the Friday Other set for the morning. However, could there have been some crossed wires/mis-communication and they are doing both?

Probably a long shot as well, but I'm hoping Frank Carter could pop in somewhere. He's exclusive to R+L, but I think secret sets are exempt from that?