Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

10 hours ago, mufcok said:

Early Park set? That would be wonderful

Perhaps they're filling in for an act that has had to cancel? Surely we/they would have heard about it before now if they were the early Park slot. I'm probably wrong of course :)

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst @Tuna has done a sterling job in the TBA's thread, it's the time of year again when we will start a thread that will be updated with the latest secrets and TBA's on the line up, until the end o

Top tip:  Don't ever look at the line up and you'll find secret sets everywhere you go.

I’m not that bothered about seeing Vampire Weekend in the park - but I’m glad cos it’ll just give me a chance to get into the south east corner early.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mpdow2 said:

Do you think we could get to Snapped Ankles for 9:15 or will there just be too many people for Frank so Snapped becomes an impossibility?

Was really up for the Thursday night set.

I think the place will probably empty once he's played other than those who are specifically staying for Snapped Ankles... I plan to stick around for them. 

Re: Tim Burgess, Charlatans have quoted the tweet also with some Glastonbury-related emojis so it looks to me to be a full band thing rather than just Tim.

Would they do Williams Green on the Thursday?   Charlatans and Big Moon?   They seem a tad big for it but The 1975 did it a few years ago the same year they were on the Pyramid.

2 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Re: Tim Burgess, Charlatans have quoted the tweet also with some Glastonbury-related emojis so it looks to me to be a full band thing rather than just Tim.

Would they do Williams Green on the Thursday?   Charlatans and Big Moon?   They seem a tad big for it but The 1975 did it a few years ago the same year they were on the Pyramid.

Tim's tweet referred to the 'weekend' so I think Saturday would be favourite. That said, Chars on Williams Green would be class.

57 minutes ago, briddj said:

4-4.30 Crow's Nest Friday. Know one of the band. 

Well that sucks. Clashes with Sundara Karma now.

Didn't realise Crow's Nest started music that early.

1 hour ago, briddj said:

4-4.30 Crow's Nest Friday. Know one of the band. 

Oh...do you mean sports team or Pip Blom for that 4pm slot?

1 minute ago, Jay89 said:

Where do we think Big Moon is gonna play? I’d bomb almost anything off to see them, but some early slot would be appreciated!

One of the 2 unannounced slots in Williams Green on Thursday seems a likely bet.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

One of the 2 unannounced slots in Williams Green on Thursday seems a likely bet.

Shanti Celeste x Moxie x Peach that I can see at takeover on Friday anyway or George Fitzgerald. Sound good to me!

Annoying really.  If they just announced The Big Moon in that slot, we'd all comfortably get into see them.   Listing it as "Live Band" just makes the place absolutely packed with people who will have no idea who they are and are waiting for something bigger.

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Has anyone got a list of all the Crows Nest acts we know about? If so I can update the clashfinder ?

I think that defeats the whole secret set thing. If anyone is interested they can look in here or subscribe to secret glasto. I think putting it on what is probably the main set list for the festival is a step too far. 

Your call though. :)

• Upvote 2
28 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Has anyone got a list of all the Crows Nest acts we know about? If so I can update the clashfinder ?

Feel like if it's not on the official website, it shouldn't go on, personally.

• Upvote 2