Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

Security at the barrier at The Park told me there's a 5hr mark ronson set in stonebridge from midnight. They said he bought a large entourage so they assumed there were special guests. Don't know if that's old news but thought it worth a mention! 

17 hours ago, prestonmike said:

They were sub for Muse in 2016 i think, maybe headline next year, Killers did a secret set last time then headlined this time around

I'd feel Foals would be an underwhelming headliner for the 50th. I'm not into them, but you'd have felt that the 50th would be 3 'wow' headliners?

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Wormhole tonight has special guests for a jam. I could tell you who if I could remember what I was told, but I do remember one is called Damon. :D

Got a superfan mate at the festival, about what time are we thinking?

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Wormhole tonight has special guests for a jam. I could tell you who if I could remember what I was told, but I do remember one is called Damon. :D

If this is who it appears to be hinting at then I’m surprised how little attention it’s got since being posted. Is this confirmed ? Any ideas of times? I saw that Kokoroko were playing there from midnight with Kamasi Washington ? 

Been told by a friend who is crew in shangra la and has been to NYC most nights that janelle monet is doing a secret set at 0015 in NYC. Nit sure if it's reliable though given that the black Madonna is on just after then. The queue for NYC is already way down the railway line.