Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

9 hours ago, mr flow said:

Frank Turner is also part of an intimate The Midnight Organ Fight Guerilla Takeover at the top of the Stone Circle tonight at 21:30. Secretglasto won't tweet this out as organisers want to keep it intimate, but wanted to share with the efestivals massive.

wish i had a glastonbury ticket just for this! wondered if there would be any frightened rabbit tributes this year

11 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Someone pretty big playing BBC intro at 1.30pm. Wouldn’t say who other than hinted at male solo who was playing a major stage later on. 

I'm sure someone posted on here a few days ago that it was Lewis Capaldi.

Edit: Here we go

On 6/24/2019 at 2:34 PM, jambo89 said:

BBC introducing, Friday 1:30pm from his tour manager.

Edited by kingcrawler

2 hours ago, mr flow said:

If anyone fancies a trek to the Crows Nest and can take a picture of the backboard, that would be appreciated :)

I’m there now but the board hasn’t been updated yet, it’s just got the times for the Free University.

I’m hanging around The Park for the next couple of hours so I’ll keep a lookout. 

• Upvote 3