Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

7 hours ago, Simpo said:

Here's the early morning set they did in Islington in March: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/vampire-weekend/2019/islington-assembly-hall-london-england-23924c6b.html

I've just noticed their current stage set-up suits the new-look Park stage to a tee as well.

As I don;t have a ticket, I wouldn't have minded seeing that on TV, but BBC only ever films anything pre-1.30pm on rare occassions.

Anyway, I've told my first-timer Vampire Weekend fan friend, and he's delighted, nice one.

A Punk 3 times in a row?!

10 hours ago, cdm22 said:

So The Big Moon sometime Thursday then.

Seems that way, but they were never in the running for a Park secret set anyway given that they’d be fairly low down that bill even announced.

Was thinking yesterday when someone mentioned the Extinction Revolution procession having performers that it may include them seeing as they’ve been involved in the protests. Am a little surprised there’s no firm info about the WG slots yet when it’s always usually known beforehand.

6 minutes ago, NikGlasto22 said:

Hi, How do Secret Sets get announced?

Do you literally have to be lucky and stumble across them or are they announced just before the set time?

Not officially (if they remain as secret sets unlike the likes of Mystery Jets and Sleaford Mods that have been revealed this week). Follow secretglasto on twitter though and put notifications on and you’ll find out about the secret ones. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Oh okay then no that one is Fleetwood Mac.

There have been about fifty confirmations of that so far. It could all be that thing where people just parrot one initial bogus rumour to come across as knowledgeable but with Foals’ tour dates, you’d think that one is legit.

Yanis just posted a pic of him with Johnny Marr on instagram...coincidence???

Edited by Auds21