Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

It's a good job someone sensible has taken over the test tweets. I think I would have gone for.

'Glastonbury festival has teamed up with Amazon Prime. Enabling customers to get their festival essentials delivered straight to their tent using the latest technology.'

Then sat back and watched the comments. :D

Edited by august1

5 minutes ago, august1 said:

It's a good job someone sensible has taken over the test tweets. I think I would have gone for.

'Glastonbury festival has teamed up with Amazon Prime. Enabling customers to get their festival essentials delivered straight to their tent using the latest technology.'

I can always tell when you've done a tweet!

21 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's Beloved Indian Blanket

Given the Rabbit Hole’s penchant for putting on bands under ridiculous names it probably isn’t. 

Having said that, I thought Lekido Lord of Lobsters had to be another band playing under a pseudonym. :)

18 minutes ago, musky said:

Given the Rabbit Hole’s penchant for putting on bands under ridiculous names it probably isn’t. 

Seems like a Boomtown meme. Quite a funny one.

But has Twonky Order been revealed as a real band yet or what? Why is nobody talking about god damn Twonky Order?!

Same issue here, have tried 447xxx, +447xxx, 4407xxx, +4407xxx etc

In other news, Worthy FM just played Foals with no comment.. Was half listening this morning and pretty sure they played Portishead, followed by some discussion about a past live show and how great it is that you can see them in a field this summer. "What, you mean Glastonbury?", "Yes". Like I said I wasn't paying attention fully, so would be good if anyone else caught it.

Edited by FLB

2 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

Did you put the 44 before the number? i.e. 447xxxxxxxxxx rather than 07xxxxxxxxx

Yep. 447xxxx was the first one I tried (also did +44, 0044 etc) and also tried my mate's number but no sms is coming through. I'm getting sms from other people so I can't see it being the network that's the problem. 

Thanks for confirming I'm using the right format though, at least I know I'm not doing that wrong

56 minutes ago, august1 said:

After the whole Love Island episode, i didn't want any unwanted distractions on my watch :D

1 minute ago, hurdy said:

Yep. 447xxxx was the first one I tried (also did +44, 0044 etc) and also tried my mate's number but no sms is coming through. I'm getting sms from other people so I can't see it being the network that's the problem. 

Thanks for confirming I'm using the right format though, at least I know I'm not doing that wrong

Apologies if you've already done this but have you gone through all the steps in the link below (try it - get started now) as mine wasn't working at first as I hadn't authorised my phone or something but can't quite remember sorry.

https://zapier.com/apps/sms/integrations/twitter/16655/secretglasto-sms-notifications

1 minute ago, lazzareo said:

Apologies if you've already done this but have you gone through all the steps in the link below (try it - get started now) as mine wasn't working at first as I hadn't authorised my phone or something but can't quite remember sorry.

https://zapier.com/apps/sms/integrations/twitter/16655/secretglasto-sms-notifications

Thanks mate, but that's where I fall down. I'm using that link to setup but it just won't send me a pin sms

16 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Thanks mate, but that's where I fall down. I'm using that link to setup but it just won't send me a pin sms

Just fixed mine, looks like the 'optional' method of confirmation is actually mandatory. Just select SMS from the dropdown and it should work.

12 minutes ago, hurdy said:

I've just created a new account to try and help because I had exactly the same problem as you yesterday and I've managed to recreate the error so here goes and this may or may not help.

When you get to the step that says > Select SMS by Zapier Account you click Connect Account which you've done before  - it then fires up a pop-up window where you enter your details.  In this window the format has to be 447********* as we've already mentioned.  However, if you've already had 1 attempt and used the wrong format it doesn't matter how may times you try with the correct format it just doesn't work.

Tip is to close the pop-up - go back to the screen that says Select SMS by Zapier Account and click Connect Account again.  This time when I put the correct details in on my first attempt it worked fine.

Hope this helps and you may have done this already so apologies if you have.

2 minutes ago, Username taken said:

Apologies if already asked, but is there a reason that Clashfinder have a Foals bio in the Park 6.15 TBA.  Is this what they typically do for a strong rumour or has something slipped through the net?

All of the TBAs load a Foals bio as far as I can tell.