Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

10 hours ago, mufcok said:

Early Park set? That would be wonderful

Perhaps they're filling in for an act that has had to cancel? Surely we/they would have heard about it before now if they were the early Park slot. I'm probably wrong of course :)

1 hour ago, mpdow2 said:

Do you think we could get to Snapped Ankles for 9:15 or will there just be too many people for Frank so Snapped becomes an impossibility?

Was really up for the Thursday night set.

I think the place will probably empty once he's played other than those who are specifically staying for Snapped Ankles... I plan to stick around for them. 

Re: Tim Burgess, Charlatans have quoted the tweet also with some Glastonbury-related emojis so it looks to me to be a full band thing rather than just Tim.

Would they do Williams Green on the Thursday?   Charlatans and Big Moon?   They seem a tad big for it but The 1975 did it a few years ago the same year they were on the Pyramid.

2 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Re: Tim Burgess, Charlatans have quoted the tweet also with some Glastonbury-related emojis so it looks to me to be a full band thing rather than just Tim.

Would they do Williams Green on the Thursday?   Charlatans and Big Moon?   They seem a tad big for it but The 1975 did it a few years ago the same year they were on the Pyramid.

Tim's tweet referred to the 'weekend' so I think Saturday would be favourite. That said, Chars on Williams Green would be class.

1 minute ago, Jay89 said:

Where do we think Big Moon is gonna play? I’d bomb almost anything off to see them, but some early slot would be appreciated!

One of the 2 unannounced slots in Williams Green on Thursday seems a likely bet.

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Has anyone got a list of all the Crows Nest acts we know about? If so I can update the clashfinder ?

I think that defeats the whole secret set thing. If anyone is interested they can look in here or subscribe to secret glasto. I think putting it on what is probably the main set list for the festival is a step too far. 

Your call though. :)

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Has anyone got a list of all the Crows Nest acts we know about? If so I can update the clashfinder ?

Feel like if it's not on the official website, it shouldn't go on, personally.

• Upvote 2