Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

40 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Some of these have been added to the main website/app.

Thursday

Bread & Roses - Jurassic 5's Soup Presents: Fullee Love Collection

Friday

Bread & Roses - Bare Jams

The Rabbit Hole - A bunch of set times were changed to make soace for 2 new acts, Mystery Jets & Arlo Parks (not Beloved Indian Blanket as in OP)

Sunday

Bread & Roses - LIINES

That is great news re. Soup! 

I’ve been having a look on the BBC iPlayer Radio app (not the shite BBC sounds app?) for clues about the TBA slots on BBC Introducing. 

I know the slots are usually used for live performances on Radio 1 but there is no mention of Glastonbury in the Radio 1 schedules. All of the slots do tie in with a live radio show from the festival on Radio 2 or 6Music though. 

FRIDAY:

BBC Introducing  13:30-13:50

Shaun Keevney live from Glastonbury on 6Music from 13:00 

BBC Introducing  16:40-17:05

Steve Lamacq on 6Music from 16:00

“Live from Worthy Farm. Steve will be catching up with Idles, Fontaines DC & more”.

SATURDAY:

BBC Introducing  13:20-13:45

Lauren Laverne on air from 13:00 on 6Music.

“Lauren Laverne comes live from this years festival. She’ll be joined by Kate Tempest, Slowthai, Johnny Marr & Sharon Van Etten”

SUNDAY

BBC Introducing  18:10-18:35

Jo Wiley on air from 16:00-19:00 on RADIO 2

“Plus Jo introduces a special performance from the BBC Introducing stage”.

1 hour ago, Ducky89 said:

Is there any news of another Dub Pistols set? 

Barry put on Facebook that he wanted to enjoy the festival and hang out with friends this year so is only doing a dj set at strummerville and the glade set 

Edited by tpark
  • Upvote 1

Just tried to set up Zapier for @SecretGlastoand I'm getting nowhere. Won't let me sign in/register. Just getting a blank page.Really regretting leaving that 'till literally the last minute now (possibly something to do with my ancient set up).

How am I going to know when Metallica are at JP now?

32 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Charlatans don’t seem to be active whereas he’s  doing a couple of fests solo, so expect it’s a solo gig or a DJ slot.

I think he'll join The Chems on stage for Life is Sweet 

6 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Charlatans don’t seem to be active whereas he’s  doing a couple of fests solo, so expect it’s a solo gig or a DJ slot.

He does a lot of DJ'ing so possibly just that or he could do a Crow's Nest gig solo?

17 hours ago, cossie said:

as a fairly regular visitor to Strummerville you will probable need to get there quite early. at a guess any more than 300 people would start to cause problems although you may 'fit' more on the slope above the camp fire. If the weather is in any way iffy then its quite a slog up the hill from the main site. Although I'm happy to see Frank Turner I'm a little gutted they let it out of the bag ads I'm really looking forward to seeing Snapped Ankle at 9.15 and might struggle to get there if there are hoards of people leaving Frank!

Do you think we could get to Snapped Ankles for 9:15 or will there just be too many people for Frank so Snapped becomes an impossibility?

Was really up for the Thursday night set.