Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

56 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Polite request .... could Mr/Mrs @SecretGlasto limit the messages to the old twitter limit. Zapier cuts off the messages at around 150 characters, I believe.

Cheers

Yes, i'll try to make sure it's kept below 150 characters. Only tweet that maybe more, is the Crows nest daily line up, but i split those into two last year, so will do the same method. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cossie said:

as a fairly regular visitor to Strummerville you will probable need to get there quite early. at a guess any more than 300 people would start to cause problems although you may 'fit' more on the slope above the camp fire. If the weather is in any way iffy then its quite a slog up the hill from the main site. Although I'm happy to see Frank Turner I'm a little gutted they let it out of the bag ads I'm really looking forward to seeing Snapped Ankle at 9.15 and might struggle to get there if there are hoards of people leaving Frank!

How early you thinking? Like the full set before hand?

Apologies as I know this would have been covered, but I can't find it in the thread! I've created a Zapier account, however I'm not sure what to link Twitter to? Typing in SMS or Messages lists apps rather than my messages if you know what I mean? Help please! And anything else I need to know would be appreciated! Thanking you :D

10 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

Apologies as I know this would have been covered, but I can't find it in the thread! I've created a Zapier account, however I'm not sure what to link Twitter to? Typing in SMS or Messages lists apps rather than my messages if you know what I mean? Help please! And anything else I need to know would be appreciated! Thanking you :D

Try this link > https://zapier.com/apps/sms/integrations/twitter/16655/secretglasto-sms-notifications

17 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

Is Zapier an app? I can't find it in the Google app store. Sorry if I'm being a bit thick! 

39 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

Try this link:

https://zapier.com/apps/sms/integrations/twitter/16655/secretglasto-sms-notifications

18 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

The app says it’s a 35 min acoustic set at 1.45 in the am. I wonder if they could also be a Thursday WG band?

Let's Eat Grandma's set has been moved to 3am and cut to 35 mins as a result, which is disappointing.

Screenshot_20190624_191713.jpg

58 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

Thank you and to you also @stuartbert two hats - think I'm sorted!

51 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

Is Zapier an app? I can't find it in the Google app store. Sorry if I'm being a bit thick! 

I'm not sure, but I signed up online via their website :)

Some of these have been added to the main website/app.

Thursday

Bread & Roses - Jurassic 5's Soup Presents: Fullee Love Collection

Friday

Bread & Roses - Bare Jams

The Rabbit Hole - A bunch of set times were changed to make soace for 2 new acts, Mystery Jets & Arlo Parks (not Beloved Indian Blanket as in OP)

Sunday

Bread & Roses - LIINES

1 hour ago, Lubic87 said:

Let's Eat Grandma's set has been moved to 3am and cut to 35 mins as a result, which is disappointing.

Screenshot_20190624_191713.jpg

That's a bit rubbish. Tbh that tents gonna be rammed so doubt I'll even bother. My brother wanted to see LEG though so this sucks! 

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

That’s shitty! Cut the DJs short!

Aye, I guess there's a minimum needed for changing equipment over though?