Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

Doesnt really seem to be a slot for Travis on the Friday unless it's going to be one that's not listed as TBA... any chance they could be the Special Guests on Greenpeace Stage 22:45-23:15 Thursday? Ideally so because I was plannning on being there anyway and they played Croissant Neuf in 2016 so no stranger to the smaller stages.

I know this has been talked about a lot, but how confident are we that Foals is the TBA on Saturday in the Park? Want to know beforehand obviously as Lizzo is playing on West Holts at the same time! Foals over Lizzo for me, but dont want to go to the Park for it not to be them and miss Lizzo!

16 minutes ago, thisisthesam said:

Zapier downloaded and tested.

What happens when the 14 day trial ends? (do above posters pay for future glastonbury's now?)

The trial is just for premium features.

If you're just using it for this, and not doing anything extra, then you don't need the premium features - you should fit comfortably within the free offering.

1 minute ago, Aroseey said:

I know this has been talked about a lot, but how confident are we that Foals is the TBA on Saturday in the Park? Want to know beforehand obviously as Lizzo is playing on West Holts at the same time! Foals over Lizzo for me, but dont want to go to the Park for it not to be them and miss Lizzo!

Very. You’ll be fine. But follow Secret Glasto (as above) to be certain on the day if you still have any doubt. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, kemosabe said:

This has absolutely made my day! Frank Turner was one of my big clashes, so this will sort me out.

Anyone know how early I’ll have to be at Strummaville for this? I don’t think I’ve ever ventured up there before!

as a fairly regular visitor to Strummerville you will probable need to get there quite early. at a guess any more than 300 people would start to cause problems although you may 'fit' more on the slope above the camp fire. If the weather is in any way iffy then its quite a slog up the hill from the main site. Although I'm happy to see Frank Turner I'm a little gutted they let it out of the bag ads I'm really looking forward to seeing Snapped Ankle at 9.15 and might struggle to get there if there are hoards of people leaving Frank!

Is there a Zapier help / setup thread?

Have got the test messages and Zapier says my Zap is ready to go but when I click to enable it I just get "There was a problem activating your Zap" :(

Edited by ManLj

56 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It appears you use Twitter itself, as long as you're not on 3, O2 or EE.

I'd use Zapier.

Unfortunately, Zapier only works for US and UK numbers. The rest of us need to use Twilio, and for some reason it just doesn't work for me (Dutch number)