Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

1 hour ago, SecretGlasto said:

Check the front page.  I'd say 'confirmed' is a strong term.  Foals appears to be reasonably nailed on, but Twisted Wheel is very much disputed.

Without wanting to cast aspersions I really don't get why Twisted Wheel would merit a TBA on a major stage and was suspicious that it is from a first time poster.

Really hoping for Thom Yorke with new solo  album out the day before the festival starts and another member of Radiohead on site for the Barry White orchestra thingy.

37 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

So you agree it's doubtful? Tempting to remove altogether. 

Their last three gigs on Setlist have been at Esquires in Bedford, the Parish in Huddersfield and the Leopard in Doncaster.

Either the bookers have started looking in some lowly places or it's a wind up merchant.  My money is strongly on the latter.

2 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Their last three gigs on Setlist have been at Esquires in Bedford, the Parish in Huddersfield and the Leopard in Doncaster.

Either the bookers have started looking in some lowly places or it's a wind up merchant.  My money is strongly on the latter.

You've convinced me. Zapped.

I can't see any benefit in them putting Twisted Wheel as a TBA, especially on such a big stage. I even think if they were playing somewhere like WG they'd hardly pull in a massive crowd. They're probably just about big enough to play an early JP slot, so I'm not sure why they'd bother making them TBA.

9 hours ago, DGrant261 said:

8B2EC431-08CD-412A-8CD9-C5E6EF003951.png

4 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Taken from the BBC’s own listing online:

Gallagher’s set concludes on BBC Four, while there is an intimate performance from the heartbroken DJ/producer/composer Mark Ronson with his latest vocal discovery, the prodigious Yebba.’

I'm guessing could be one of those one track performances at the BBC studio in the Park area? I wouldn't have thought he'd be the early park TBA? Happy for him to be in that spot though! 

I have had some more info which if true adds extra confirmation of Foals 6.15pm Park stage. A friend's cousin is friends with the band and they are definitely playing a secret set. They didnt say which one but power of deduction makes it nailed on for the Park.  This friend offered this info to me out of the blue, I had no idea they could get this info. Obviously all has to be taken with a certain pinch of salt but surely they really are 100% now? maybe? ha 

• Downvote 1