Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

2 hours ago, kemosabe said:

I dunno, they’re normally slightly bigger aren’t they? Like yeah I could see them playing, but the past line ups have been: 

2017: Everything Everything and Circa Waves 

2016: Rat Boy and DMA’s

2015: Wolf Alice and Drenge 

2014: 1975 and Metronomy 

2013: Alt-J, Dry the River and Django Django

Also, 2015 was supposed to be Catfish but they got the shits and couldn't play.

23 hours ago, GrowlerPhil said:

Confirmation of what we already knew....

Here is the Snapped Glastinerary _ so book yourself a ghilley suit now!:
Thursday: - STRUMMERVILLE_9pm  
Friday: - WEST HOLT BACKBAR _8pm
Saturday: - WILLIAMS GREEN  _pm 
-SHANGRILA CREW BAR_ DJ set 7pm-
-CROWS NEST_1am

Isn’t Frank 8-9pm?

What are the chances of SLP (Serge from Kasabian) making a TBA appearance?

He's just dropped some new solo material and announced some UK solo gig dates.

Plus "Little Simz" is playing The Park on Sunday and one of the released tracks was done with her.

12 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

What are the chances of SLP (Serge from Kasabian) making a TBA appearance?

He's just dropped some new solo material and announced some UK solo gig dates.

Plus "Little Simz" is playing The Park on Sunday and one of the released tracks was done with her.

I'd say near enough to zero. I'd really like to see it, but I've been told that these shows are it, nothing more. The album is supposedly very good though.

2 hours ago, Bradders said:

That was the original rumour but didn’t their schedule say Saturday? Not sure, can’t remember where I saw it.

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've completed the edit and gone with these days.  Let me know if anything is definitely wrong. @Keithy, do you remember the days for the above?

Yeah I was going off old info. Apologies. That’ll be awesome on Sat night - less so on Sunday night.

Didn't Foals on The Park come from a source that also said Diplo was headlining JP?.. So presumably not much reason to think that's happening either now... opens it back up to other possiblities at the very least.

Edited by AAlex

8 minutes ago, AAlex said:

Didn't Foals on The Park come from a source that also said Diplo was headlining JP?.. So presumably not much reason to think that's happening either now... opens it back up to other possiblities at the very least.

dunno about any joint info for the two acts, but I've had 2 bits of info of Foals playing Saturday, and while I can't guarantee they're correct I think they probably are.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

dunno about any joint info for the two acts, but I've had 2 bits of info of Foals playing Saturday, and while I can't guarantee they're correct I think they probably are.

Great! I did think it would be strange for them not to be there at all at this point, and with JP ruled out the only logical slot seems to be that 18:15 one at The Park so I'll make sure I'm up there.

20 minutes ago, AAlex said:

Great! I did think it would be strange for them not to be there at all at this point, and with JP ruled out the only logical slot seems to be that 18:15 one at The Park so I'll make sure I'm up there.

They were never going to headline JP, it was always going to be the case that that would be announced.

I don't think the sources were linked, I don't see how this changes foals intel / logic at all.

Just heard from the same guy, he's heard from the bloke at the record label and it's:

Sean Paul - Saturday Headlining John peel

Diplo - Park stage

Foals - 6:15 slot

Supposedly he's had it confirmed to him and from where he's got it from, there's no reason what so ever to doubt it!

Sorry for any confusion, getting all my stages in a twist ?