Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

Still no SMS.  I get the notification through twitter but no text.  Just had a look though old messages and it was working until April

What system is everyone using again?  Cant remember what one i had set up for last time out

Edited by watsonjm

14 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Still no SMS.  I get the notification through twitter but no text.  Just had a look though old messages and it was working until April

What system is everyone using again?  Cant remember what one i had set up for last time out

Seems you have to have the IFTTT app this time.  Set up so hopefully will work on the next tweet

5 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

Could one of the TBAs be Bombay bicycle club? Obviously back from hiatus and touring early July so a decent warm up for that? Maybe Williams green 

Would be incredible but surely a stretch. I also think they are a festival exclusive elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, august1 said:

Test tweet done, the replies :D

My texts are working, thanks!

15 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

Could one of the TBAs be Bombay bicycle club? Obviously back from hiatus and touring early July so a decent warm up for that? Maybe Williams green 

Think that would be ruled out for crowd control. They played Pyramid last time so WG would probs be dangerous. They are a Wilderness exclusive, but they could potentially pop up on the early Park slot...? Although im still going with Wolf Alice for that for all its worth

2 minutes ago, birdsnest said:

For those of you using Zapier with sms, do you receive the actual tweet via e-mail? Or just a notification that a tweet has been tweeted? Because I only get the latter, but it would be nice not to have to refresh Twitter each time I get a text.

You get the full tweet:

"Secretglasto: For those stuck for a Friday night headliner William's Green will be showing Love Island due to popular demand.. https://t.co/8bCz3xMJUN (T" 

49 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Zapier 

https://zapier.com/apps/sms/integrations/twitter/16655/secretglasto-sms-notifications

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Well it was doing so well until members of Radiohead turned up! :P

But doesn't that just sound great. I've got some serious decisions to make for this early Saturday afternoon. A whole clusterfu*k of Mattiel, Ezra Collective, Maggie Rogers, Love Unlimited Synth Orchestra, Carl Cox and Jade Bird. 

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Well it was doing so well until members of Radiohead turned up! :P

But doesn't that just sound great. I've got some serious decisions to make for this early Saturday afternoon. A whole clusterfu*k of Mattiel, Ezra Collective, Maggie Rogers, Love Unlimited Synth Orchestra, Carl Cox and Jade Bird. 

I've just upgraded that to a must see!