Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

1 hour ago, sirjonnyp said:

Craig Charles said on his six music show this week that he would be playing the rabbit hole on the Saturday (I think). I see he's down to play The Bug on Saturday - not sure that that is the same?

Na, The Bug is part of Arcadia. Craig is playing Funkingham Palace (the secret bit of the Rabbit Hole) I believe. 

3 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Apparently the native SMS support from Twitter is working - at least for those on 3.

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

Yeh that’s me in the reply. SMS came through from 020 3322 4066

6 minutes ago, incident said:

That's the number Zapier send from - so it's not come from Twitter direct.

^^^A story. 

2 minutes ago, Jake9502 said:

Heard 6:30 Saturday park stage will be foals as the suprise. 

The Saturday John peel headliner missing - Diplo. 

Very spot on for this. 

That is excellent news - whats confidence levels? I was gutted couldnt get tickets for heir gig in GLasgow tonight

2 minutes ago, Armourman said:

That is excellent news - whats confidence levels? I was gutted couldnt get tickets for heir gig in GLasgow tonight

Very confident. Really not a foals fan myself or Diplo, so when I found out I wasn't too fussed but I'm pretty sure! 

Same place told me a few other smaller acts on the pyramid/other before line up so know reason to doubt, but obviously like anything, until there on the stage it's anyone's speculation. But if I was a betting man.....

• Upvote 1

Why would Diplo be announced on the poster, then left as a TBA?! Makes no sense.

Sure we're all pretty certain that Foals are a special guest on the Saturday as Neil had 2 lots of info to say that before any of the other rumours or gaps appeared. 

13 minutes ago, sisco said:

Why would Diplo be announced on the poster, then left as a TBA?! Makes no sense.

Sure we're all pretty certain that Foals are a special guest on the Saturday as Neil had 2 lots of info to say that before any of the other rumours or gaps appeared. 

Haven't a clue mate. 

Literally just passing on some very reliable info. I was surprised foals for the park one tbf but ?

Like I said, just passing it on, but I'm certain on these. 

15 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Very happy with these as I'm not a fan of either so don't have to worry but Foals especially is an act many wanted so will be a great look for the festival. 

I had the same view tbh. I wanted stereophonics or a big suprise or Brad coops so when I got told these I was abit gutted, especially with diplo! But I know others will be happy. 

2 minutes ago, Jake9502 said:

Haven't a clue mate. 

Literally just passing on some very reliable info. I was surprised foals for the park one tbf but ?

Like I said, just passing it on, but I'm certain on these. 

He pulled out and had not replaced him when the announcement was made. 

That’s my guess   

2 hours ago, Jake9502 said:

Very confident. Really not a foals fan myself or Diplo, so when I found out I wasn't too fussed but I'm pretty sure! 

Same place told me a few other smaller acts on the pyramid/other before line up so know reason to doubt, but obviously like anything, until there on the stage it's anyone's speculation. But if I was a betting man.....

I'll be there- even a space in my CF  then! Cheers

4 hours ago, inspectedinspector said:

Is there anything on the grapevine about Tash Sultana doing a slot on the Saturday? They are in the UK and have dates on Friday and Sunday, but free Saturday. It would be pretty sweet listening to those guitar solos in the sun!

That's what I'm hoping too

• Upvote 1