Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

11 minutes ago, Coppello said:

What does this cryptic message mean? The last 20 seconds have been an emotional rollercoaster as I saw earlier in the thread that he's playing on the Thursday, then checked the app and noticed it's disappeared!

I edited it wrongly (when logged in as SecretGlasto), that was meant to be embarrassed emoticon. Should be fixed to Thursday now, sorry for any confusion.

16 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

I remember having trouble with IFTTT so I'm using Zapier this year. Any planned test tweets for us non-smartphone users?

There will be. Doesn't seem to be much demand for them which is surprising given IFTTT gone. Maybe people haven't realised

32 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

I remember having trouble with IFTTT so I'm using Zapier this year. Any planned test tweets for us non-smartphone users?

Zapier still works for me. Completely forgotten how it was set up, but the free 1 route (ie Twitter to SMS) has sent 2 SecretGlasto tweets to my phone, including the recent threat to neck all the supplies whilst watching Fatboy Slim.

33 minutes ago, august1 said:

There will be. Doesn't seem to be much demand for them which is surprising given IFTTT gone. Maybe people haven't realised

I expect the decrease in demand correlates with the increase of smartphones!

33 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Apparently the native SMS support from Twitter is working - at least for those on 3.

Don't think Vodafone has for a few years. Can't be sure though.

16 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Zapier still works for me. Completely forgotten how it was set up, but the free 1 route (ie Twitter to SMS) has sent 2 SecretGlasto tweets to my phone, including the recent threat to neck all the supplies whilst watching Fatboy Slim.

Nice. Yeah, I think I used Zapier last time. Signed up for a new account so just want to make sure I've got the Zap setup correctly. All the tests I did during the setup worked so it should all be fine.

Edited by Andeeroo

On 6/14/2019 at 4:47 PM, Gnomicide said:

I know it's not on your lists but Strummerville still advertising their Thursday 20:00 slot as TBA despite the ap letting it slip. It's since been deleted and people may not have seen it.

Screenshot_20190614-164307_Twitter.thumb.jpg.57ee030d78b569f09f0a0f56397781c6.jpg

This has absolutely made my day. Frank Turner was top of my list before the set times were announced but he clashes with so many others I want to see on Friday night and I would also totally go and see him play on tour so he got cut. So pleased I'll actually get to see him now!

31 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I'm on 3 and it's not working ?

I'm on 3 and they told me it's been withdrawn. Zapier provides 1 free process, which I used to set up Twitter to SMS, for any twitter accounts I set notifications up for.

Just now, carlosj said:

I'm on 3 and they told me it's been withdrawn. Zapier provides 1 free process, which I used to set up Twitter to SMS, for any twitter accounts I set notifications up for.

Yeah that's what I thought. I used Zapier last time anyway. 

I will actually have a 4g phone this year (I don't trust myself with my normal one) as have just bought the Nokia Banana phone (8110) which has twitter and should give me notifications. Might do Zapier as well anyway. 

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Hmm, weird - see thread:

They replied to me that it was withdrawn. I'll test it, but I got a tweet from their support back in 2017 confirming the withdrawal.

Considering Chase & Status have a new album out (which they aren’t really touring), that their DJ sets are as popular as their live shows but quicker to set up and they have a history of not only playing Glastonbury but also doing secret sets, its a surprise that there aren’t rumours about a secret RTRN2Jungle set somewhere.