Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

Whilst @Tuna has done a sterling job in the TBA's thread, it's the time of year again when we will start a thread that will be updated with the latest secrets and TBA's on the line up, until the end of the festival. This will give you all a single thread to log in to over the festival to check the latest confirmed/rumoured slots. We will also tweet out the secrets as they are established, unless we feel it's a health and safety risk, and will be slightly more cryptic with our announcements over twitter.

The slots that need to be filled are:-

FRIDAY:
BBC Introducing  13:30-13:55 Lewis Capaldi
BBC Introducing  16:40-17:05 
Bread and Roses  17:00-18:00 - Bare Jams
Rum Shack  21:30-22:30
Ancient Futures (Tipi Field) 00:30 - Nick Mulvey
The Rabbit Hole  01:45-02:20 Mystery Jets

SATURDAY:
First Stop Stage (Green Fields) 10:00-11:00 - Billy Bragg
The Park  11:30-12:10 Vampire Weekend
BBC Introducing  13:20-13:45
The Park  18:15 - 19:15 -  Foals

The Crow's Nest  21:00-21:30 - Self Esteem
John Peel  22:30-23:45 Sean Paul
Truth Stage  22:30-23:30 Sleaford Mods
Funkingham Palace  01:00-02:00

The Crow's Nest  01:00 - Snapped Ankles
F
unkingham Palace  02:00-03:00
Funkingham Palace  03:00-04:00 - Seth Troxler

SUNDAY:
Bread and Roses 17:00-17:45 
BBC Introducing  18:10-18:35
Babylon Uprising  20:30-21:30
Bread and Roses 23:30-01:00 - LIINES
Rum Shack  00:00-01:00

The Gas Tower  02:00-03:00 - Seth Troxler
Funkingham Palace 03:00-04:00
Rum Shack  03:00-04:00

If anyone has any concrete information on the above, please send it over. 

x

Edited by SecretGlasto
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, SecretGlasto said:

Whilst @Tuna has done a sterling job in the TBA's thread, it's the time of year again when we will start a thread that will be updated with the latest secrets and TBA's on the line up, until the end of the festival. This will give you all a single thread to log in to over the festival to check the latest confirmed/rumoured slots. We will also tweet out the secrets as they are established, unless we feel it's a health and safety risk, and will be slightly more cryptic with our announcements over twitter.

This is tasty

I have a "follow this page" set up on the G line up page so I get an email whenever there is a change - and I did see a set by Ms Dynamite change to a TBA a while back - not sure if its still TBA or she couldn't make it or whatever - will dig through email to see if I can locate it and post it up if still showing that

That said - Im not really a fan, so I left it unsaid at the time :)

4 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

Hm, the last text I got through ifttt was April 7. I do recall seeing an email from ifttt about changes in their text service, I guess I'll need to look into that.

Change happened end of last month I think, think a few will be caught out

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Top tip:  Don't ever look at the line up and you'll find secret sets everywhere you go.

I was talking to my other half the other day about how cool it would be if they never released a line up at all and all the sets were secret sets.

14 minutes ago, joeruss said:

Dont know the exact times of each yet - but Greg Wilson posted a lineup poster on his twitter with Late Nite Tuff Guy, Craig Charles & PBR Streetgang all for Funkingham palace

Craig Charles and PBR Street Gang are both listed on the lineup page for Sunday, LNTG Thursday

22 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I know it's not on your lists but Strummerville still advertising their Thursday 20:00 slot as TBA despite the ap letting it slip. It's since been deleted and people may not have seen it.

Screenshot_20190614-164307_Twitter.thumb.jpg.57ee030d78b569f09f0a0f56397781c6.jpg

This has absolutely made my day! Frank Turner was one of my big clashes, so this will sort me out.

Anyone know how early I’ll have to be at Strummaville for this? I don’t think I’ve ever ventured up there before!

Edited by kemosabe